Guy who sat on Pelosi's chair gives interview.

This guy seems like a nice man. No criminal record. Outrageous that he is treated as a terrorist. 4 months in solitary confinement???
A political hostage.
So what do you think about all the Turks in prison from the failed coup in Turkey a few years ago?

This guy sits in jail for months while dems go unpunished for causing death at the border...just today a boat carrying illegal immigrants ran into a reef and sank...nice work Joe...I guess if you are an elected dem you can get away with murder....
just ask the capitol cop that murdered ashli
Americans "murder" terrorists every day.
not in AMERICA, shit stain.....maybe in your fucked up head

This guy sits in jail for months while dems go unpunished for causing death at the border...just today a boat carrying illegal immigrants ran into a reef and sank...nice work Joe...I guess if you are an elected dem you can get away with murder....
What does that matter? Capitol Police took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. This Ashli trash got in the way of that oath.

What does that matter? Capitol Police took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. This Ashli trash got in the way of that oath.
There have been numerous BLM members that have taken pictures during their riots--Are you advocating for murdering them the same way as you are supporting the murder of Ashli Babbitt whose only crime was taking pictures? It's rhetorical, I already know you're a Hypocritical c-----, you know what you are.

Blacks can be armed and about to stab someone and the left will defend them against a cop shooting them.

A white woman is unarmed and gets shot by a black cop and the left defends the cop. As the left would say, passing a fake 20 dollar bill is not a capital offense. Well climbing through a window unarmed in an occupied building is not a capital offense, no pun intended.

Fuck liberals.

the only THING i see as trash, is YOU

There have been numerous BLM members that have taken pictures during their riots--Are you advocating for murdering them the same way as you are supporting the murder of Ashli Babbitt whose only crime was taking pictures? It's rhetorical, I already know you're a Hypocritical c-----, you know what you are.
No BLM were attacking the Constitutional duty of Congress.

Blacks can be armed and about to stab someone and the left will defend them against a cop shooting them.

A white woman is unarmed and gets shot by a black cop and the left defends the cop. As the left would say, passing a fake 20 dollar bill is not a capital offense. Well climbing through a window unarmed in an occupied building is not a capital offense, no pun intended.

Fuck liberals.
You make up all kinds of weird shit in your head. Do yourself a favor and turn off Fox, and turn on an old repeat of 'Three's Company'. Watch Chrissie jiggle for a while.

Well, that's because you are a wingnut.

her mansion
Nancy Pelosi has a BEAUTIFUL mansion.

Surrounded by a BEAUTIFUL wall.

I thought walls didn't work.

Oh yea that's right. Walls don't work if Trump puts them up. And guns don't work if it's a republican carrying it. But if it's an armed guard for a democrat, oh fuck yea they work.
They work fine when you're talking 20,000 square feet. They don't work at all when you're talking 600 miles. Or ANY substantial miles. It wouldn't work on the Canadian border, either. Way too much wildlife and natural flows of rivers and valleys and desert to make it ever work.

Do your research--you are wrong as usual, c-----. You know what you are.

Well, that's because you are a wingnut.
WRONG again douchebag...

her mansion
Nancy Pelosi has a BEAUTIFUL mansion.

Surrounded by a BEAUTIFUL wall.

I thought walls didn't work.

Oh yea that's right. Walls don't work if Trump puts them up. And guns don't work if it's a republican carrying it. But if it's an armed guard for a democrat, oh fuck yea they work.
They work fine when you're talking 20,000 square feet. They don't work at all when you're talking 600 miles. Or ANY substantial miles. It wouldn't work on the Canadian border, either. Way too much wildlife and natural flows of rivers and valleys and desert to make it ever work.
way to many retarded shit stains, like yourself....crawl back under your rock, and stay til someone calls....
if xiden and the commie demonRATS ever had brains......

paid antifa and black FLIES matter criminals/actors..paid for by PIG-lousi and the scum demonRATS.....you are a worthless crunt

Forum List

Back