Gurney brought to sick Hillary Clinton’s Akron rally (just in case)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Cough!!!....Cough!!!...Cough!!!...BARF!!!!!

Earlier in the day, Hillary Clinton was knocking back tons of cough drops to prevent another coughing episode. Later in the day, in Akron, Ohio a gurney was brought to Hillary Clinton’s “rally” in case she had another fainting episode and hit her head. Demand Hillary Clinton release her FULL medicial records now, this is ridiculous. I don’t remember any presidential campaign needing gurneys on backup just in case the candidate faints and hits their head. Not Reagan, not Carter, not Ford and non of the Bush’s needed this.

Ct36hPlXEAAx-yZ.jpg

I'll assume this blog provides sources to back up certain claims.

I'm just kidding. Fucking Vigilante thread. :lmao:

Earlier in the day, Hillary Clinton was knocking back tons of cough drops to prevent another coughing episode. Later in the day, in Akron, Ohio a gurney was brought to Hillary Clinton’s “rally” in case she had another fainting episode and hit her head. Demand Hillary Clinton release her FULL medicial records now, this is ridiculous. I don’t remember any presidential campaign needing gurneys on backup just in case the candidate faints and hits their head. Not Reagan, not Carter, not Ford and non of the Bush’s needed this.

Ct36hPlXEAAx-yZ.jpg

she has been riding around in a medical van for some time now

• Banned
  • Banned

Ct36hPlXEAAx-yZ.jpg

9844a5671de70669fea1adf69a48a2480d84e3109768b904988236af6003a60f.jpg

Ct36hPlXEAAx-yZ.jpg

9844a5671de70669fea1adf69a48a2480d84e3109768b904988236af6003a60f.jpg

yes that is pretty much what she rides around in

--LOL

lucky charms-.jpg

................I can't imagine this as ^^^^ president when Hilliar goes........

Forum List

Back