Gunman critically wounds 7 in Tennessee church

OK, I have to ask.

What does a pagen service intail, if you don't mind.

If there is no giant snake like in 1987's Dragnet remake then it'snot just owrth waking up for.

1190395205009_6315_0017.jpg_121_87.jpg

Police: Killer targeted church for liberal views

"It appears that what brought him to this horrible event was his lack of being able to obtain a job, his frustration over that and his stated hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said at a news conference."

Authorities said he was an apparent stranger to the Tennessee church where gunfire punctuated a children's performance based on the musical "Annie."

So is Annie considered a 'liberal' play?

2 people are dead because of this loon, there is nobody to blame but the idiot himself.

Authorities said he was an apparent stranger to the Tennessee church where gunfire punctuated a children's performance based on the musical "Annie."

So is Annie considered a 'liberal' play?

2 people are dead because of this loon, there is nobody to blame but the idiot himself.

The Unitarian church itself is considered liberal because they believe in civil liberties.

Look, when people do things like this, they may imagine that they are serving some higher purpose, but they're just rationalizing all that anger and frustration and seeking to justify it to themselves

Their rationalizations are NOT what caused this guy to lose it and start killing people, folks.

Had this guy been inclined toward another political philosophy, he might as easily attacked a conservative group or church.

Some of us might believe that the hatemongers helped him decide who his targets were, but he'd have found some other excuse to find a victim.

Was the left responsible for the assassination attempts opn Reagan?

Hell no!

And the right isn't responsible for this asshat nitwit's insanity, either.

Look, when people do things like this, they may imagine that they are serving some higher purpose, but they're just rationalizing all that anger and frustration and seeking to justify it to themselves
Their rationalizations are NOT what caused this guy to lose it and start killing people, folks.
Had this guy been inclined toward another political philosophy, he might as easily attacked a conservative group or church.
Some of us might believe that the hatemongers helped him decide who his targets were, but he'd have found some other excuse to find a victim.
as the left responsible for the assassination attempts opn Reagan?
Hell no!

I agree totally, dude... how broadly do you think this is applicable?

:eusa_whistle:

Hell no!

While I agree with you, it is also true that with the political divide in this country I am surprised these things aren't more common. All the hate spewed on talk radio and on the internet makes it easy for people to blame all their woes on one group or the other and stop being rational.

Hell no!

So are you saying the responsibility for each suicide bomber dies along with the bomber when the trigger is pulled?...

While I agree with you, it is also true that with the political divide in this country I am surprised these things aren't more common. All the hate spewed on talk radio and on the internet makes it easy for people to blame all their woes on one group or the other and stop being rational.

im not. we don't, as a culture, rationalize shooting up a church in the name of anything. Blowing up abortion clinics. Schools. taking hostages. Talk radio and the internet doesn't case crazy assholes to react violently any more than Alan Ginsberg poems about homosexuality causes gays to taste the rainbow in San Fran. Don't blame talk radio for this guys actions.

So are you saying the responsibility for each suicide bomber dies along with the bomber when the trigger is pulled?...

i will, yes. Or are you suggesting that we root out conservative christians who similarly feel that social liberals have no right to hold a congregation? So, who do we go after, his preacher? Rush? Beguiled by propaganda or not each individual bomber makes the personal choice to blow themselves up, yes?

Not sure.. never been....

I googled and found some sites, this one is interesting:

Paganism — Where Should Christians Draw the Line?

I like this quote:

[Should the church legislate about which practices are OK and which are not? That is not our commission. We are not in the Talmud business. Each Christian should draw his or her own lines, and be tolerant of those who draw different lines. Do not judge your brother, Paul says (Romans 14:5-13). That is one of the most difficult commandments in the entire Bible!/QUOTE]

Last edited:
im not. we don't, as a culture, rationalize shooting up a church in the name of anything. Blowing up abortion clinics. Schools. taking hostages. Talk radio and the internet doesn't case crazy assholes to react violently any more than Alan Ginsberg poems about homosexuality causes gays to taste the rainbow in San Fran. Don't blame talk radio for this guys actions.

Michael Reagan, Conservative Talk show host on Radio America talking about 9-11 truthtellers:

Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com

“We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets. How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”
Then a YouTube posting of a Michael Reagan broadcast from a couple of years back finally got noticed for what it was: genocidal threats against Muslim babies and mothers, because some Middle Eastern mother named her child “Hezbollah.”

“You know what I would get them for a first birthday, I would put a grenade up their butts and light it. Happy birthday. Bye-Bye.” He went on to say, “What’s wrong with killing the mothers and the babies?” It only gets more macabre and defiantly homicidal from there.

Hell no!

Was the left responsible for the assassination attempt on Reagan?

No, the people who made that assassination movie with Jody Foster were.

"Are you looking at me?"

Michael Reagan, Conservative Talk show host on Radio America talking about 9-11 truthtellers:

Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com

“We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets. How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”
Then a YouTube posting of a Michael Reagan broadcast from a couple of years back finally got noticed for what it was: genocidal threats against Muslim babies and mothers, because some Middle Eastern mother named her child “Hezbollah.”

“You know what I would get them for a first birthday, I would put a grenade up their butts and light it. Happy birthday. Bye-Bye.” He went on to say, “What’s wrong with killing the mothers and the babies?” It only gets more macabre and defiantly homicidal from there.

And, thanks to our Freedom of speech that man and his words come off as the childish reaction to 9/11 that they are. Notice that we have yet to see a string of "patriots" shooting down those who were making excuses for the 9/11 terrorists. I fail to recall a single incedent where someone had a grenate shoved up their ass or a bullet in their head DESPITE the wide range speculation going around the year after 9/11.

i will, yes. Or are you suggesting that we root out conservative christians who similarly feel that social liberals have no right to hold a congregation? So, who do we go after, his preacher? Rush? Beguiled by propaganda or not each individual bomber makes the personal choice to blow themselves up, yes?
So.. is Alqaeda responsible for 9/11?

And, thanks to our Freedom of speech that man and his words come off as the childish reaction to 9/11 that they are. Notice that we have yet to see a string of "patriots" shooting down those who were making excuses for the 9/11 terrorists. I fail to recall a single incedent where someone had a grenate shoved up their ass or a bullet in their head DESPITE the wide range speculation going around the year after 9/11.

Many Muslims living in the United States and other western countries endured personal insults and taunts during the many years since those 9/11 attacks. Many Muslims have had their personal freedoms compromised, have been "shown the door" (deported), or else have decided to leave voluntarily rather than endure such emotional "abuse".

How Did 9-11 Affect Muslims?

This from 2004:

WASHINGTON (AFP) — There have been some 532 attacks against Muslims, Sikhs and Arabs living in the United States since the 2001 terror attacks in New York and Washington, FBI director Robert Mueller told a congressional panel.

Hate crimes against Muslims post-9/11 now number more than 500: Mueller | AFP | Find Articles at BNET

So.. is Alqaeda responsible for 9/11?

Does anyone on Talk Radio CONSPIRE to kill liberals in churchs? I'd say there is a massive difference between the active recruitment to kill and conveying a message. Were it ONLY the case that terrorists each learned how to make their own bombs, eh? That Mohammed Atta wasn't financially supported by OBL...

Tell me.. what keeps you from wielding one of Fred Phelp's "god hates fags" picket signs at dead soldiers funerals?

Forum List

Back