GUN TO YOUR HEAD: Your favorite Top 5 Athletes of All Time

this is hard. and would probably change on a weekly basis. i worshipped Reggie Miller and Cristiano Ronaldo as a kid, but for now...i prefer to pick some underappreciated folks, instead of absolute legends

5. Matthew Riddle
4. Sage Northcutt
3. Luka Doncic
2. Marcos Llorente
1. Erling Haaland

basically blonde, muscular, and talented

They used to have this marathon out in Death Valley called the Badwater Ultra. Essentially you have 48 hours to make it from Badwater Basin (282 feet below sea level) to the Mount Wintney trail head which is about 8,300 feet above sea level. The prize? A belt buckle.

Any list of the world's greatest athletes has to include those who finished this race. But that probably isn't what the OP is looking for.
I've run lots of marathons, but it never even entered my mind to do Badwater. You have to a screw loose to do that to yourself.

this is hard. and would probably change on a weekly basis. i worshipped Reggie Miller and Cristiano Ronaldo as a kid, but for now...i prefer to pick some underappreciated folks, instead of absolute legends

5. Matthew Riddle
4. Sage Northcutt
3. Luka Doncic
2. Marcos Llorente
1. Erling Haaland

1) Bjorn Borg
2) Dave Parker
3) Jim McMahon
4) Novak Djokovic
5) Pele

There are so many athletes who were/are great. And then it boils down to preference..........Pete Rose, Jack Nicholas, Michael Jordan, Bob Gibson/Steve Carlton, Tom Brady.

Jack Nicklaus
Jimmy Connors
Reggie Miller
Johnny Bench
Pete Rose
(could have easily just added in Joe Morgan, George Foster, Dave Concepcion from the Reds but wanted to include other sports)

5. Matthew Riddle
4. Sage Northcutt
3. Luka Doncic
2. Marcos Llorente
1. Erling Haaland

What about bad guys like Erik Kriegler?
images

5. Matthew Riddle
4. Sage Northcutt
3. Luka Doncic
2. Marcos Llorente
1. Erling Haaland

Riddle is a talented athlete, but he carries himself like a goof wrestling barefoot and with a skateboard. Sure, he's a big enough guy and seems legitimately tough enough to compete in WWE. But its harder to take him seriously from the way he is presented.

Riddle is a talented athlete, but he carries himself like a goof wrestling barefoot and with a skateboard. Sure, he's a big enough guy and seems legitimately tough enough to compete in WWE. But its harder to take him seriously from the way he is presented.
That's on purpose. He's playing a character. And if it's a good one, it's a bit authentic. You turned up x 10. It can't be fake. I love Riddle. And you only need to take him seriously when he's inside the ring and you should because he's super talented. He has it all. I love his schtick. Stop being a hater.

Now if you want to talk about Dominic Mysterio that's a different story. Even him. I see he is working out and getting bigger. It won't be long before he's more muscular. His dad wasn't always muscular you know. That's why I love it when my friends complain about Dom. I did it too but now I see the bigger picture. But they really should send him down to NXT.

RRRAAAAAANNNNDYYYY

Greatest Athlete in WWE was Kurt Angle. He and Brock went at it and Kurt won. Oh it's true. It's damn true.

he wrestles barefoot because he used to be a UFC fighter. the WWE is even using some of his feuds when he was in UFC as part of the angle in the feuds he's having in WWE

Once again, fake wrestling is not real.

Forum List

Back