Guess what?! am suing the “Fact-Checkers”

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

Candace is right. Fact Checkers are liars. Fact Checking is a cover for more fake news and lies. Candace gives us lots of examples.

Candace is also a wonderful, intelligent woman, as are all Republican women. She has a future in politics.

Prediction: LeftWing pieces of shit will hurl insults at this post and never listen to the video. Not one democrat hear will bother to listen to this great person.

Change my mind.

Candace is right. Fact Checkers are liars. Fact Checking is a cover for more fake news and lies. Candace gives us lots of examples.

Candace is also a wonderful, intelligent woman, as are all Republican women. She has a future in politics.

Prediction: LeftWing pieces of shit will hurl insults at this post and never listen to the video. Not one democrat hear will bother to listen to this great person.

Change my mind.
If she wants to waste her money on a frivolous suit, that's her right, just not very smart.

Takes only a few minutes for realizing this is just another one of her routine propaganda videos full of distortions and lies.

If she wants to waste her money on a frivolous suit, that's her right, just not very smart.
You assume she is footing the bill. I doubt it.
Well, you're right. She is a politician. To whom has she sold her soul? If she's doing on someone else's dime, she marching to their tune. Who are they? Do they speak English or something Cyrillic.

There will come a time when our RW nutbag friends lose interest in this grifter. She will then work feverishly to reinvent herself.

Soon thereafter, the OP will begin to call her a n****r. As liberals are a forgiving lot and she is, in fact, a capable person who
has public speaking talent, she will always find a platform. But you won't like it.

Takes only a few minutes for realizing this is just another one of her routine propaganda videos full of distortions and lies.

Takes less than that for realizing that YOUR POST is just another one of your routine lies and stupidities.

Of course, you were unable to comment on the content because you did not listen, because you are an idiot.

Takes less than that for realizing that YOUR POST is just another one of your routine lies and stupidities.

Of course, you were unable to comment on the content because you did not listen, because you are an idiot.

She is actually interesting, the lawyer against big tobacco is signing up to sue fact checkers.

Change my mind.

Change your mind? First we'd have to find it. And I've misplaced my microscope.
Fact checkers are the new boogeymen (sp?) because blob supporter hate them. Why do they hate fact checkers? Because their blob doesn't use facts and the facts are usually 180 degrees opposite of his fractured reality.

There will come a time when our RW nutbag friends lose interest in this grifter. She will then work feverishly to reinvent herself.

Soon thereafter, the OP will begin to call her a n****r. As liberals are a forgiving lot and she is, in fact, a capable person who
has public speaking talent, she will always find a platform. But you won't like it.

Forum List

Back