Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

I know a restaurant owner who had to go to prison for a while because he put up his restaurant's assets as collateral for two different loans from two different banks.

Was that a witch hunt? Should he have been allowed to do that? How is that not committing fraud?
Were the loans repaid in full and on time?

Got earplugs? The screeching will be loud.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

REEEEE.jpeg

Trump doesn't own it, as of 2021. GMAC Commercial owns it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now, why would a guy with $10B need to get another mortgage on a property that he built 40 years ago?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Looks like some MAGAts don't believe me. They forget that I always have the proof, and I own their asses.
4i6Ckte.gif

I am a GOD on this message board.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAA
:auiqs.jpg:
But he needs your $$$.

www.trumpstore.comTrump Store

Shop for Trump branded merchandise inspired by the finest five star golf, hotel and residential properties in the world. Find drinkware, apparel, memorabilia, and more with the Trump logo and slogan.

Send him your welfare check, Q-NUT.

You never know since the Democrats have such a hold on the DOJ. Thankfully there are still a few judges around who aren't sellouts to the Democrat Regime.

This has to go through the State appeal courts before the feds can touch it.

It’s a condo deer derrr derrr

He might still own the retail space
Yes, a mixed-use condo that he used to own. Who do you think the residents paid for their condos? After that, who do you think they paid for upkeep fees, and all the other fees it cost to live there? (and there are a LOT!)

Now they pay GMAC Commercial.

He might still own the retail space
He does still own some retail space. But he drove everyone out except for Gucci. I believe there used to be 60 stores, with mostly high-end retailers (it IS 5th Avenue), but they left and were replaced by middle-class retailers like Coach and Fila. Now they have all left. Mostly because Trump squeezed them on rents. Trump greed always does him in, whether it's exorbitant rent or financial fraud.

Forum List

Back