Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’

If it makes the world safer, there is nothing wrong with our presence there.
I just sent him an email, so go fuck yourself

"McCain defends '100 years in Iraq' statement
  • STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • McCain: referred to a military presence like U.S. has in Japan, Germany, South Korea
  • 'It's not a matter of how long we're in Iraq, it's if we succeed or not,' McCain said
  • Next Article in Politics »
1x1pixel.gif
McCain defends 100 years in Iraq statement - CNN.com
1x1pixel.gif

If they were, so much the better
Why would you say that since only 7 of 779 detainees held at Gitmo have been prosecuted and convicted? Do you believe torturing innocent people to death makes you safer?

No...I just factor in who the Attorney General of the the United States has been during the last 6 years and who his boss is.

If it makes the world safer, there is nothing wrong with our presence there.
I just sent him an email, so go fuck yourself

"McCain defends '100 years in Iraq' statement
  • STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • McCain: referred to a military presence like U.S. has in Japan, Germany, South Korea
  • 'It's not a matter of how long we're in Iraq, it's if we succeed or not,' McCain said
  • Next Article in Politics »
1x1pixel.gif
McCain defends 100 years in Iraq statement - CNN.com
1x1pixel.gif
And the burden of proof is on you and Songbird to prove the world is a safer place because we occupy Guantanamo.

"In a month marking its 13th anniversary, we look at one of the great mysteries of the U.S. military prison at Guantánamo Bay: what happened the night of June 9, 2006, when three prisoners died.

"The Pentagon said the three — Yasser Talal al-Zahrani, Salah Ahmed al-Salami and Mani Shaman al-Utaybi — all committed suicide.

"But were they actually actually tortured to death at a secret CIA black site at the base?

Did Gitmo Suicides Cover Up Murder U.S. Sgt. Speaks Out on Deaths Prison s Secret CIA Site Democracy Now

Murder at Camp Delta Book by Joseph Hickman Official Publisher Page Simon Schuster

Since Muslims commit less suicides, what is the chance that 3 of them would do it all in one night? Busted.

The fact is, the terrorists knew their lives were over, and the boys at GITMO made sure their life was a living hell every day. It pleases me that they were driven to the point of committing suicide.
You haven't bothered to learn anything about these "suicides", have you?

"We were able to see how they had concluded the suicides occurred.

"And they state that these three prisoners bound their feet, bound their hands with cloth, stuffed cloth down their throats, in some some cases at least, put masks over their faces to hold the cloth in place, fashioned manikins of themselves to put in their beds to deceive the guards, put up cloth to obstruct the view of cameras, fashioned a noose, which they attached at the top of an eight foot wire wall, stepped up, as their hands and feet are bound and their gagging on cloth, stepped up on top of a washbasin, put their head through the news, tightened it, and jumped off. And moreover, that these three prisoners in nonadjacent cells did all of these things absolutely simultaneously in a clockwork-like fashion. So the story is just simply incredible. Simply, not believable, I should stress."
Did Gitmo Suicides Cover Up Murder U.S. Sgt. Speaks Out on Deaths Prison s Secret CIA Site Democracy Now
Ok, so your position is the CIA faked a suicide in such an incompetent way, that now it looks like it was murder? This is your fucking position? Youre a dumbass.

Regarding your post I quoted regarding Gitmo and the #of prosecutions vs #of prisoners. Too tough for you?
You're the one who said "...I just factor in who the Attorney General of the United States has been during the last 6 years and who his boss is." What specific actions are you referring to? If you're implying that corporate tools like Holder and Obama have done something to impede prosecutions at Gitmo, share your evidence with the rest of us or go back to sleep.
402-wallowing-pig.jpg

k, so your position is the CIA faked a suicide in such an incompetent way, that now it looks like it was murder? This is your fucking position?
How did you arrive at that conclusion?
"So began his (Joe Hickman's) epic search for the truth, an odyssey that would lead him to conclude that the US government was using Guantánamo not just as a prison, but as a training ground for interrogators to test advanced torture techniques."
Now, do you get it? Some of the sick bastards running Gitmo were using detainees the same way sick Nazi bastards used Jews at Auschwitz.
Murder at Camp Delta Book by Joseph Hickman Official Publisher Page Simon Schuster

Ok, so your position is the CIA faked a suicide in such an incompetent way, that now it looks like it was murder? This is your fucking position? Youre a dumbass.
Do you think that CIA agents are supermen and can't be mistaken?
Ryan Fogle CIA spy is a former frat boy who loved the Daily Show it has emerged as U.S. ambassador summoned to Russian foreign office over embarrassing arrest Daily Mail Online
Operation Gold?
Edmond Pope?
CIA agents are just people.
Look at Security Service! It seems to me that they want to kill Obama but not protect him.

]
You're the one who said "...I just factor in who the Attorney General of the United States has been during the last 6 years and who his boss is." What specific actions are you referring to? If you're implying that corporate tools like Holder and Obama have done something to impede prosecutions at Gitmo, share your evidence with the rest of us or go back to sleep.

Ding ding ding ding....That's exactly what I was implying. See you're not as stupid as your posts make you sound. But since this is NOT a Court of Law, I see no reason to "share any evidence". But knowing what two jerks Obama and Holder are...YOU figure it out.[/QUOTE]

But knowing what two jerks Obama and Holder are...YOU figure it out
How many of the 600 detainees did the two draft dodgers turn loose?

"600
Of the 779 detainees, roughly 600 were released without charges, many after being detained for years."

Guantanamo Ten Years On Facts and Figures Human Rights Watch

Fits right in with what I was saying about Obama and Holder. We'll no doubt hear about some of them again down the line when some Chicago skyscraper or LAX in LA is bombed.

"600
Of the 779 detainees, roughly 600 were released without charges, many after being detained for years."
it's horrible shit! I noticed that the US government don't respect international law and international society is afraid of the US. So, it seems to me that every four year we vote not for the President of the United States but for the Emperor. And yes, We have the Senate like in the Roman Empire. strange stuff

We'll need to see all the emails from the WH and the DOJ to the Gitmo prison people, if they still exist. This admin is famous for 1,000s of IRS missing emails, remember?

Forum List

Back