Status
Not open for further replies.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.
Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."
Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’

Last edited:
The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.

Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Facebook fundraiser peddling ‘fake news’ photo of crying Honduran girl raises insane amount of money

I dream of war with Mexico.

Mad Dog Mattis

103f6fe0e6d55dfe7942ff9e02c6bc17--james-mattis--president.jpg

This would essentially be justified now - considering this is an actual invasion.

‘Shoot them all at the border and call it good’: DMV worker on leave over illegal immigrants comment

No other nation fucks the U.S. over more so than Mexico. LETS DO THIS SHIT!
It's simple. Strip them of their "foreign aid", use it to build the wall, deport all of them, secure the border. They built their own shit-hole third world nation, they can live with it (or fix it). But they have no right to invade our nation.

This would essentially be justified now - considering this is an actual invasion.

‘Shoot them all at the border and call it good’: DMV worker on leave over illegal immigrants comment

It's simple. Strip them of their "foreign aid", use it to build the wall, deport all of them, secure the border. They built their own shit-hole third world nation, they can live with it (or fix it). But they have no right to invade our nation.
Trump said mexico will pay for it. Another broken promise.

Facebook fundraiser peddling ‘fake news’ photo of crying Honduran girl raises insane amount of money

Dumb ass minorities including Hispanics are 40% of the US armed forces, and soon they will be the majority dont get your hopes up. I suggest move to Israel this country will get darker and more mixed. It'll be no place for useless racists like you.

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’

Well, little boy, put your name on the dotted line and join up and then you can call for such things.

A 10% discount on cocaine imports would pay for a solid gold wall.

Well, little boy, put your name on the dotted line and join up and then you can call for such things.

All of you pussies that have never served dream about war...as long as someone else is fighting it.

Mexico is CORRUPT, and the politicians are largely owned by the Cartels. So, take anything they say with that in mind.

A 10% discount on cocaine imports would pay for a solid gold wall.
Cutting handouts to the rogue state of Israel and its lazy citizens, would help finance the wal...I'm all for it.

less than 11 million, about 3.3% of the population

this is not an invasion

in the 1860s half the country was foreign born, NYC was 70%

the alt right nativists do not run this country

All of you pussies that have never served dream about war...as long as someone else is fighting it.

Look wack-job...nobody here believes your bullshit....you never served...no military man speaks like you do and shares your twisted views. NONE!

I can call for "such things" anyway! I just did! :laugh:

I know you statist fascists loathe freedom of speech, but your contempt for it doesn't eliminate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back