Greta Thunberg Fights Over Microphone with Climate Activist to Support Hamas, Then Her Lefty Goons remove him

greta-thunberg-meme.jpg

Actually the point of going green is to save money by using cheaper solar, wind, smaller cars, etc.
Government does not make a cent by us going green.
It just is better for everyone.

We can spend trillions and weather is going to weather

Weather is a local disparity, but the average across the whole planet is climate.
Its not hard to understand.
Solar energy hits the earth as photonic energy, and is converted to heat when it hits.
But heat cannot leave the earth since we are surrounded by a nonconducting vacuum.
So the only way solar energy can leave the earth is by infrared photonic radiation at the upper edge of the atmosphere, on the boundary to space.
If there is carbon there at this boundary, then it converts the photonic radiation back into vibratory heat again and won't let it leave.

I've been on coyote hunts when I was a teen. Great fun
Yeah well, when I ran into a pack of wild dogs, I had one gun, little over a dozen rounds, and 2 dogs to protect.

I made the dogs get down and stay quiet while the wild dogs rolled by.

There were 11 of them.

Last edited:
Weather is a local disparity, but the average across the whole planet is climate.
Solar energy hits the earth as photonic energy, and is converted to heat when it hits.
But heat cannot leave the earth since we are surrounded by a nonconducting vacuum.
So the only way solar energy can leave the earth is by infrared photonic radiation at the upper edge of the atmosphere, on the boundary to space.
If there is carbon there at this boundary, then it converts the photonic radiation back into vibratory heat again and won't let it leave.

Fun fact: There's a zero percent chance anyone ever finishes reading any of your posts.

Zomy! Carbon! :aargh: It's people! :aargh:

Just like Soylent Green, but living people! That aren't food!

I threw out a bunch of carbon last Thursday to be incinerated!

It was half a box of Carbon Paper! :D

Last edited:

Dude save it. I'm not buying into the scam

Forum List

Back