Greta Thunberg Fights Over Microphone with Climate Activist to Support Hamas, Then Her Lefty Goons remove him

aDYLK0Z_460s.jpg

Somebody was saying it's fetal alcohol syndrome.

idk, she just looks so smooth and odd.

Like a little one of them crazy lizards I have out back that I've never seen anywhere else girl.

These lizards are weird, they're all pale, don't have the throat thing, only come out at night, and run upside down on the ceiling of the porch. Little buggy eyes. I've never seen them anywhere but here.

Oh! They're always around, except when I'm looking for one just now. Grawr!

Like a little one of them crazy lizards I have out back that I've never seen anywhere else girl.

These lizards are weird, they're all pale, don't have the throat thing, only come out at night, and run upside down on the ceiling of the porch. Little buggy eyes. I've never seen them anywhere but here.

It's Leftist genetics.

Fun fact: If you go to San Francisco, you'll find a panoply of little Greta clones.

Or so they say.

you wanna see evidence of fetal alcohol syndrome look at Chicago's last mayor....forgettable name. lightfoot.

whoa..i take that back. Greta is classic FAS adult

1699844209223.png

Last edited:

Skink-Animal-Photo.jpg

Forum List

Back