Greg Gutfeld: We Are Headed for Civil War

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

Funny how you MAGATs are always threatening violence and civil war of your boy loses

How Republicans hate this country

They teach followers not to believe a Free Press
They teach not to trust elections
They want to terminate the Constitution
They want a Civil War
They want to break into two countries

So what? You have hated us for decades. You're the ones who started in with the -isms and -ists. What's it to you if we up and split, why do you care?

Yeah, when you guys tried your insurrection which involved looting and pillaging, you've done nothing but promote it and support it.

Put another way; fuck off bitch.

By the way, I get this personal vitriol from corny because she/he/it divulged to me that he/she/it is a HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR. Yes, with this loving, caring attitude toward humanity, this person is making life and death decisions.

Think on this carefully before you go to the hospital, folks. Explains a lot, does it not?

Forum List

Back