Green Day triggers MAGA

Maga supporters respond with "why are the turning NYE political?"
Answer. It's a political song. Always has been.

True. but maybe not appropriate for New Year's Eve. I don't think most people want politics shoved down their throats 24/7. I thought that was fairly tacky on their part to do that at an event where everyone is there to celebrate together in unison.

True. but maybe not appropriate for New Year's Eve. I don't think most people want politics shoved down their throats 24/7. I thought that was fairly tacky on their part to do that at an event where everyone is there to celebrate together in unison.

Good point. Doing it on New Years Eve is sort of asking for a reaction anyways, for the reason you bring up.

Green day, they are lucky they got rich off music, otherwise they would be behind the counter at the local gas station

I used to like them, I will listen to their music, but I wont give a dime to them

I think I might have some fun with my torrent ap at their expense

Teabaggers had no issue with the washed up "Uncle Ted" saying during a concert.......

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama, Hillary ...​

1704217722219.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › music › music-news

Aug 24, 2007 — "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun," Ted Nugent said onstage.

But scream like little teenage girls, who just lost their first boyfriend, when Green Day does this?

Green Day Tweak Donald Trump Again With Altered ‘American Idiot’ Lyric During ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ Set

Forum List

Back