Great Question.If You Could Advise/Request A Question/Questions For Peter Doocy To Ask Karine-Jean.What Would They Be?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
If only, right? You could meet up with Peter Doocy a day or two before his next showdown in the press room, and beg or request he ask this particular question/questions tp Karine-Jean. There has to be at least a dozen great questions we would all love to see a conservative/independent reporter ask to Karine, and hopefully not get the usual "Circuling Back, I will refer you, cant answer that question being it's an on going investigation, etc. etc. Its really sad that it seems that she just wont answer any hard questions, or any questions pertaining to anything regarding the issues we are all facing!

You're not going to get anything out of that ape. The default answer is "The Republicans have been lying about __________ (fill in the blank) for years and years, I'm just not going to address it."

Just laugh and point at it.... that's what it's there for.

karine ape 4.png

I would like for Doocy to ask her that one question that would make her lose her shit, break the microphone, and walk off the stage while cursing out loud.

Whatever question that would be. :laughing0301:

Ms. Jean-Pierre, may I ask when you are going to be promoted to a higher position in the government? We are all going to miss you so much.

Is Joe Biden going to compensate the people Sam Brinton stole designer luggage and clothes from?

Forum List

Back