Great Police Video

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Great job Officers

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Dudes, seriously, this whole thing reeks of being totally rigged and staged.

#1 You are not gonna have three cop cars going to arrest an 18 year old kid that skipped school....not gonna happen. When a kid reaches that age, he is not required to report...hell, he can legally "skip" school when he is 16 when he can be legally be charged as an adult for a crime......this is bullshit.

#2. The kid is just a little too calm and his lines just a little too rehearsed.

#3 Why would a young man be sitting in the back seat of a car with a seat belt on? I certainly didn't see a gun and I certainly didn't see him firing at the cops......nope, this reeks and stinks to high heaven.......

Let's put on our thinking caps, folks..............

• Banned
The video is reality you pansy ass liberal pussy, just look at all that crap you wrote trying to convince yourself this is not real

Grand Rapids, MI - Kent County Prosecutor Chris Becker said the shooting of Malik Carey by Grand Rapids police was justified.

Carey, 18, was fatally wounded after police say he fired upon them in the 1300 block of Dickinson Street SE about 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 3.

Becker said that Carey fired four shots at police before officers had a chance to reach their weapons and return fire.

Last edited:
The video is reality you pansy ass liberal

Grand Rapids, MI - Kent County Prosecutor Chris Becker said the shooting of Malik Carey by Grand Rapids police was justified.

Carey, 18, was fatally wounded after police say he fired upon them in the 1300 block of Dickinson Street SE about 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 3.

Becker said that Carey fired four shots at police before officers had a chance to reach their weapons and return fire.

I may be a lot of things but "liberal" isn't even in the top 100........I saw nothing in that video that would even give cause for this 18 year old to even acknowledge their presence because he has broken no act, statute, code or ordinance for simply sitting in the back seat of a car. This is total bullshit, my friend. We are on the same page on many things but this isn't one of them.

Becker's report says that Grand Rapids Police saw Carey sitting in a parked car May 3 in the 1300 block of Dickinson and an officer thought he recognized him as a probation absconder.

Carey's probation agent had emailed police earlier that day to say he had absconded and included a photo and description of where he might be, Becker said in the report.

Police made contact with Carey and initially had "cordial" conversation and there was "absolutely no indication" that the situation would turn violent, according to Becker's report.

Prosecutor rules GRPD justified in shooting Malik Carey

Last edited:

I may be a lot of things but "liberal" isn't even in the top 100........I saw nothing in that video that would even give cause for this 18 year old to even acknowledge their presence because he has broken no act, statute, code or ordinance for simply sitting in the back seat of a car. This is total bullshit, my friend. We are on the same page on many things but this isn't one of them.

Did we watch the same video?

The motherfucker was obviously wanted for something. Go back to the conspiracy theories forum dipshit.

Did we watch the same video?

The motherfucker was obviously wanted for something. Go back to the conspiracy theories forum dipshit.

I saw nothing but the kid unbuckling his seat belt an d 4 cops with guns aimed at the kid....just being honest. It just looks "made for TV" to me.......seen it too many times.

This is the shittiest police video ever!

It trumps the night a dumbass friend of mine tried to run and the cops started stomping him and I hauled ass.

This shit right here is not good for police.

It could make them dead.

Wtf is this?

In my defense, the fishing here is fantastic. Yeah, wherever you live, unless it's here, you don't have anywhere near the variety of freshwater and saltwater fish to catch.

Forum List

Back