Great News!!!! Cases of The Virus are Slowing in Seattle. Staying Home Works

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I live where it all started here in America. We are farther along with this virus than the rest of the nation so it's logical that we would be the first to see results of the steps taken to fight it.

We were the first to be quarantined. I've been stuck in this house close to 3 weeks now. We have made a lot of sacrifices here. It's looking like that sacrifice is starting to show results.

Please everyone, stay home. Yes it's boring and can drive you nuts but that's better than being dead or spreading the virus and others die.

Enjoy reading some good news.

Thank you for that informatin

I live where it all started here in America. We are farther along with this virus than the rest of the nation so it's logical that we would be the first to see results of the steps taken to fight it.

We were the first to be quarantined. I've been stuck in this house close to 3 weeks now. We have made a lot of sacrifices here. It's looking like that sacrifice is starting to show results.

Please everyone, stay home. Yes it's boring and can drive you nuts but that's better than being dead or spreading the virus and others die.

But what if my wife kills me meantime?

That is just as bad from my perspective as dying from COVID19.

You are very welcome.

We can all use some good news these days.

You are very welcome.

We can all use some good news these days.
Absolutely.

BRAVO ZULU.........

I LIKE IT

We just need to see the new cases start dropping. Hopefully that will be the beginning of the end of The Great Toilet Paper Drought of 2020.

We'll get there.

But what if my wife kills me meantime?

That is just as bad from my perspective as dying from COVID19.

I can't do or say anything about you and your wife.

Yes you would be just as dead.

I'm going to look at it from a different perspective. Just like when we have had massive blizzards and everyone is stuck inside there's a baby boom 9 months later.

I see a bunch of babies being born starting in about 9 months.

Make love. Not war.

I LIKE IT

We just need to see the new cases start dropping. Hopefully that will be the beginning of the end of The Great Toilet Paper Drought of 2020.

We'll get there.

I don't have problems with TP. It's paper towel. I've gone to tons of stores. None on the shelves. I found a large package of napkins. We're using them as paper towel.

I started looking for hand sanitizer in February. I still have not found any.

I've been lucky, I've gotten the last remaining item on the shelf of some things. Like brown sugar, dish soap etc.

Store shelves are getting very bare here.

It only makes sense.
The virus spreads by human interaction.

I LIKE IT

We'll get there.

I don't have problems with TP. It's paper towel. I've gone to tons of stores. None on the shelves. I found a large package of napkins. We're using them as paper towel.

I've been lucky, I've gotten the last remaining item on the shelf of some things. Like brown sugar, dish soap etc.

Store shelves are getting very bare here.

Time to barter.

Great! Now all of the New York Democrats can flee to Seattle!

I LIKE IT
We'll get there.
The expanded testing might mask a drop in actual cases, so maybe a drop of ICU cases is more reliable as an indicator?

I guess rags you have to wash can substitute, but you can make your own hand sanitizer by adding rubbing alcohol to hand lotion. I dont remember the proportions, would screw it up if I did, but you can google it easily enough.

Good luck and thanks for sharing the good news on this.

I guess rags you have to wash can substitute, but you can make your own hand sanitizer by adding rubbing alcohol to hand lotion. I dont remember the proportions, would screw it up if I did, but you can google it easily enough.

Good luck and thanks for sharing the good news on this.

3/4ths alcohol to 1/4th aloe lotion.

It only makes sense.

We have had strict stay at home orders here. We've been stuck in our homes nearly 3 weeks now.

The rest of the nation should follow what we are doing. If they don't, they won't be able to contain and get a handle on it.

Which is why I believe this needs to be a nation wide thing. Not state by state,.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

It only makes sense.

We have had strict stay at home orders here. We've been stuck in our homes nearly 3 weeks now.

The rest of the nation should follow what we are doing. If they don't, they won't be able to contain and get a handle on it.

Which is why I believe this needs to be a nation wide thing. Not state by state,.

Nation wide?

You couldn't be anymore wrong.

I quarantined my self two days ago found out where I can just walk right in get flu and chi com bioweapon test only a few miles from me ....dont even have to call just walk right in ....took my temperature it's normal...little tight in the chest ...but could be all that new pollen in the air ...my cars will be covered every morning in April in pollen its nothin new ...I do have a little headache and I just dont feel right...I may have it and my superior white american immune system will conquer it ....or I'll be suckin for air and begging for the cocktail as they shove a breathing tube down my throat .....my girl said since she thinks one of her kids got let's all get tested for the hell of it if we can ...I think we can ..if he gets worse or I get worse we're gonna go get tested immediately...we may go by end of week anyway

Forum List

Back