Great Movie Scenes.

One of my favorite scenes from a movie….

Its a pretty terrible movie on the whole but great last scene both in the way it’s shot, the cutaways to the adults, the actors having to memorize the moves, the message and overtones of the dangers of hubris.

And then there is this scene….

A message that is just as true today as it was in 1970

Sorry about the lack of a video, but recall the scene in My Cousin Vinny when the GF reminds Vinnie about her biological clock, and he recounts all the schidt that is piled on top of him in this case...AND worrying about her biological clock.

I bawled like a baby the first time that I saw the end of the film named Con Air.

God bless you and Nicholas Cage always!!!

Holly
Oh dear God! That was the worst Southern accent in the history of cinema!

Please! Kill it now! Kill it with fire!
Sadly not everyone can do one, but the rest of his performance was great. I loved listening to him speak in Spanish.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I bawled like a baby the first time that I saw the end of the film named Con Air.

God bless you and Nicholas Cage always!!!

Holly
Oh dear God! That was the worst Southern accent in the history of cinema!

Please! Kill it now! Kill it with fire!
Sadly not everyone can do one, but the rest of his performance was great. I loved listening to him speak in Spanish.

Holly

Did he speak Spanish with southern accent? I hated that movie so much I almost left the theater. I don't even recall him speaking Spanish to anyone, but that's just me.

^^^ At the beginning when he is shown in jail, we see him learning the language by listening to a tape and reading about it. In the middle of the film, we hear him tell another guy, "If you fire that weapon, 20 ticked off prisoners are going to hear it, comprende esa?" I may be spelling them last two words wrong.

Holly

^^^ At the beginning when he is shown in jail, we see him learning the language by listening to a tape and reading about it. In the middle of the film, we hear him tell another guy, "If you fire that weapon, 20 ticked off prisoners are going to hear it, comprende esa?" I may be spelling them last two words wrong.

Holly

Like I said, I have nothing but horrible memories of that film, especially since they used a Vietnam war era Army cargo plane as the transportation. I defer to your knowledge of the film content, but the entire movie was garbage to me. Thanks for your opinion!

Forum List

Back