GREAT AGAIN: Final Reading On GDP Growth Up To 3.1%...

Oh wow the difference is overwhelming.

Now all he needs is almost 4% annualized GDP growth in Q3 and Q4 just to make 3% GDP growth for the year.

To actually match his 4% GDP growth promises he would need almost 6% in Q3 and Q4.

winning.jpg

Aw, stop being a whiny hata. This is good news. Trump's killing it, kid. :dance:

name one single piece of legislation he's passed through congress that leads to economic growth.

It is a big fat 0 for Trump's impact, but I like the numbers and hope for better!

Nah, you're desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse. You ain't foolin anyone dipshit. :)

It's time you learn a difference between a calendar year and a quarter.

A calendar year is 12 months from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31 - Obama never had 3%+ growth in a full calendar year (but did have it in non-calendar year span).

A quarter is 3 months - Obama had many 4%+ annualized growth Qs.

Yup, still not seeing a link.

Let me do one better and show you how rudimentary search is done, so you don't bother people with silly requests going forward:

Let me fucking google that for you

You're sounding desperate.

No I don't, stfu.

Quite the comeback....zzzz.

When Obama had 3 percent GDP Trump called it a disaster

Now all he needs is almost 4% annualized GDP growth in Q3 and Q4 just to make 3% GDP growth for the year.

To actually match his 4% GDP growth promises he would need almost 6% in Q3 and Q4.

winning.jpg

Aw, stop being a whiny hata. This is good news. Trump's killing it, kid. :dance:

name one single piece of legislation he's passed through congress that leads to economic growth.

It is a big fat 0 for Trump's impact, but I like the numbers and hope for better!

Nah, you're desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse. You ain't foolin anyone dipshit. :)

Actually Derpy I am hoping for you to collapse.

winning.jpg

If that is killing then Obama was a serial killer, having posted multiple 4%+ Quarters.

Your problem is FACTS.

Obama never had a Q over 3%

You are clueless, see graph above.

What Obama didn't have was 3%+ in a calendar YEAR, but had 4%+ annualized growth in some Qs

2008 $14.719 $14.830 -0.3% Financial crisis.
2009 $14.419 $14.419 -2.8% Stimulus Act.
2010 $14.964 $14.784 2.5% ACA. Dodd-Frank.
2011 $15.518 $15.021 1.6% Japan earthquake.
2012 $16.155 $15.355 2.2% Fiscal cliff.
2013 $16.692 $15.612 1.7% Sequestration.
2014 $17.428 $16.013 2.6% QE ends.
2015 $18.121 $16.472 2.9% TPP. Iran deal.
2016 $18.625 $16.716 1.5% Presidential race

What the f is wrong with you people?

YEAR

QUARTER

Do you understand difference? This is not rocket science, these are basic concepts anyone who is minimally functional in life should be able to grasp.

winning.jpg

That's cool, you're just an average lying dumb hater. But you're only lying to yourself. We know you're desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse so you can blame it all on your Trump Boogeyman. You're very predicable. No originality whatsoever. Maybe lay off the Democrat Fake News for awhile? Just a suggestion anyway. Take care. :)

If that is killing then Obama was a serial killer, having posted multiple 4%+ Quarters.

Your problem is FACTS.

What Obama didn't have was 3%+ in a calendar YEAR, but had 4%+ annualized growth in some Qs

YEAR

QUARTER

Do you understand difference? This is not rocket science, these are basic concepts anyone who is minimally functional in life should be able to grasp.

Ha, you're just spinning your wheels now. You were already proven to be a liar. Just move on for God's sake. Try to have some dignity. :cuckoo:

Your problem is FACTS.

YEAR

QUARTER

Ha, you're just spinning your wheels now. You were already proven to be a liar. Move on for God's sake. Try to have some dignity. :cuckoo:

what did I lie about?

Trump gettin it done, son! :dance:

Final reading on Q2 GDP up 3.1%, vs 3% rise expected

The U.S. economy grew a bit faster than previously estimated in the second quarter, recording its quickest pace in more than two years, but the momentum probably slowed in the third quarter as Hurricanes Harvey and Irma temporarily curbed activity.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.1 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its third estimate on Thursday. The upward revision from the 3.0 percent rate of growth reported last month reflected a slightly faster pace of inventory investment.

Growth last quarter was the quickest since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that the second-quarter GDP growth rate would be unrevised at 3.0 percent...

More:
US second-quarter GDP growth revised up to 3.1 percent
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Be sure to thank Obama.

That's how economics work, son. It's his policies that are paying off now.

The U.S. economy grew a bit faster than previously estimated in the second quarter, recording its quickest pace in more than two years, but the momentum probably slowed in the third quarter as Hurricanes Harvey and Irma temporarily curbed activity.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.1 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its third estimate on Thursday. The upward revision from the 3.0 percent rate of growth reported last month reflected a slightly faster pace of inventory investment.

Growth last quarter was the quickest since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that the second-quarter GDP growth rate would be unrevised at 3.0 percent...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Be sure to thank Obama.

That's how economics work, son. It's his policies that are paying off now.

Yeah, too much Democrat Fake News for ya kid. Your boy Husein isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. Deal with it.

5-10 years down the road, GDP will represent Trump polices.

But since he really has none, has done NOTHING in his first year (PINO) then We'll still need to thank Obama.

That's cool, you're just an average lying dumb hater. But you're only lying to yourself. We know you're desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse so you can blame it all on your Trump Boogeyman. You're very predicable. No originality whatsoever. Maybe lay off the Democrat Fake News for awhile? Just a suggestion anyway. Take care. :)

Not a democrate booby, try again snowflake.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
BFD Obama had EIGHT quarters of 3% or more ,,Just never finished the year with 3% Trump is on his way to 1 under 3 and those who know don't give him much of a chance in 2018 either

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
BFD Obama had EIGHT quarters of 3% or more ,,Just never finished the year with 3% Trump is on his way to 1 under 3 and those who know don't give him much of a chance in 2018 either

Aw, still being a butthurt little wanker, ay? Your boy Hussein isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. How many times do you have to be told that? Stop living in the past. Your boy Hussein is all done. Deal with it.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Aw, still being a butthurt little wanker, ay? Your boy Hussein isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. How many times do you have to be told that? Stop living in the past. Your boy Hussein is all done. Deal with it.
NO DS not hurt at all but I stand in wonderment at how many saps, and I'm being kind,, believe anything the moron trump says His latest that he gets no benefits from the latest tax proposal had me laughing on the floor

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

NO DS not hurt at all but I stand in wonderment at how many saps, and I'm being kind,, believe anything the moron trump says His latest that he gets no benefits from the latest tax proposal had me laughing on the floor

Not sure why you're laughing. I'm guessing it's just another symptom of your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You really do need to get some help on that. But regardless, I hope he gets the Corporate Tax Rate cut. That should have been done years ago. Canada saw its Economy boom after it lowered its rate. If Trump can at least get the Corporate Tax Rate lowered, it will be a YUUGE win for him.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Not sure why you're laughing. I'm guessing it's just another symptom of your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You really do need to get some help on that. But regardless, I hope he gets the Corporate Tax Rate cut. That should have been done years ago. Canada saw its Economy boom after it lowered its rate. If Trump can at least get the Corporate Tax Rate lowered, it will be a YUUGE win for him.
yes bigly win for him,,,,,saves 4 billion on the estate tax alone

Your problem is FACTS.

Care to post a link on your "FACTS"

Obama May Become First President Since Hoover Not to See 3% GDP Growth

A calendar year is 12 months from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31 - Obama never had 3%+ growth in a full calendar year (but did have it in non-calendar year span).

Let me do one better and show you how rudimentary search is done, so you don't bother people with silly requests going forward:

You're sounding desperate now little Snowflake. But regardless, your boy Hussein isn't the President anymore. How many times do you have to be told that? You really do need to accept that Donald Trump is your President now. You gotta stop living in the past. If you don't see that 3.1% GDP growth is good news for Americans, than you can go to hell. You're just being an irrational petulant little asshole.
Crooked Donnie called 3.1 percent GDP a disaster when Obama had it

When is he going to deliver 4 percent like he promised?

You're sounding desperate now little Snowflake. But regardless, your boy Hussein isn't the President anymore. How many times do you have to be told that? You really do need to accept that Donald Trump is your President now. You gotta stop living in the past. If you don't see that 3.1% GDP growth is good news for Americans, than you can go to hell. You're just being an irrational petulant little asshole.
Crooked Donnie called 3.1 percent GDP a disaster when Obama had it

When is he going to deliver 4 percent like he promised?

Aw, another bitter wittle Snowflake. The sky hasn't fallen because Hitlery didn't win. Another one of your predictions proven to be shite. I know you desperately wanted the Economy to collapse, but it just hasn't happened. Sorry bout that kid. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back