Grandpa Spits, Curses At Young Woman

Madeline... really girl... what is this weird, twisted, psychotic fixation you have with pointing out the injustices you see to muslims? Why don't you spend a FRACTION of that time finding out what muslims have done to OTHERS? Maybe then you'd get some perspective. As it is now, you just look like a kook, a zealot with blinders on that is only willing to see one side, and you know what they call a person like that? A BIGOT... and oddly enough, you rail against those too.

You're becoming a board joke dear. You're looking like a nut case.

NYC cab driver stabbed after being asked if he is a Muslim.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/nyregion/26cabby.html?_r=2

CAIR: Racial Slurs Used During Attack on Iowa Muslim -- CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, June 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

ThinkProgress Muslim Leader Receives Suspicious White Powder In Third Recent Anti-Muslim Incident In Jacksonville, FL

We all know damned good and well, hate crimes against American Muslims are on the rise. I could post 1,001 such links.

Can we have a honest discussion here, please?
You wouldn't know an honest discussion if it were a train barreling toward you.

The voices in your head tell you what you see and apparently they have you seeing what happened at the Walmart.

You need to contact the NC police and let them know that your voices in your head are witnesses to the alleged incident.

Guilty before proven innocent.
Welcome to Madelines USA

So, you admit that if he is found guilty or pleads guilty, this assault should be condemned, Mr. Fitnah?

Madeline... really girl... what is this weird, twisted, psychotic fixation you have with pointing out the injustices you see to muslims? Why don't you spend a FRACTION of that time finding out what muslims have done to OTHERS? Maybe then you'd get some perspective. As it is now, you just look like a kook, a zealot with blinders on that is only willing to see one side, and you know what they call a person like that? A BIGOT... and oddly enough, you rail against those too.

Because I live in the US, Pale. American Muslims are increasingly crime victims of ignorant haters saturated with Islamophobia. If you find hate crimes to be a joke, that's on you...and no one is forcing you to read any Op I write.

What exactly is the "other side" to this crime in this thread, pray tell?

Because I live in the US, Pale. American Muslims are increasingly crime victims of ignorant haters saturated with Islamophobia. If you find hate crimes to be a joke, that's on you...and no one is forcing you to read any Op I write.

What exactly is the "other side" to this crime in this thread, pray tell?

Like I said... "FIND OUT, LOOK." You asking only proves my point.

Start with 9/11.

Police did not witness the attack and thus, could not make an arrest on the spot. The woman has filed a report and witness statements were taken.

This POS will face charges....those are the factoids. Is reading just not a thingie some USMB-ers are willing to do in case they see something they wish they hadn't?

Are you hired to increase board traffic by posting nonsense that invites a sane response ?

Are you such a lying POS you deny Islamophobia has led to a rise in hate crimes against American Muslims?

It has happened already in the UK.....

Media and politicians 'fuel rise in hate crimes against Muslims' | UK news | guardian.co.uk

It has been widely reported as having happened in the US....

In New York City, Rise in Hate Crimes Against Gays and Muslims

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/12/world/americas/12iht-islam.html

The ADL has spoken out against this trend....

ADL decries rise in U.S. hate crimes against Blacks, Jews and gays - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

And the FBI's statistics show such an increase has occurred.....

FBI Report Notes Rise In Hate Crimes : NPR

By your 'logic' (and I use the word 'logic' in a very loose sense because you actually demonstrate absolutely no concept of the meaning of the word)... every man who is accused of rape is guilty. Every person accused of murder is guilty. In fact, every person who is accused of anything by anyone else is guilty. That may be acceptable in Maddie-Land... but, fortunately, the rest of us don't live there.

Pale Rider wrote:

Start with 9/11.

So IYO, all bets are off and anyone can assault or kill an American Muslim with immunity because of 9/11?

No, not my opinion. I said, "get some perspective." You have ZERO when it comes to muslims Maddie... to the point of absurdity, it's psychotic, one sided.

Notice how FEW people even bother to reply to you anymore? That should give you a clue.

Pale Rider wrote:

Start with 9/11.

So IYO, all bets are off and anyone can assault or kill an American Muslim with immunity because of 9/11?

No, not my opinion. I said, "get some perspective." You have ZERO when it comes to muslims Maddie... to the point of absurdity, it's psychotic, one sided.

Notice how FEW people even bother to reply to you anymore? That should give you a clue.

So, 9/11 does not excuse this man's crime, but it somehow mitigates it? Is that what you are saying, Pale?

What the fuck did this chick -- who would have been all of 22 -- in North Carolina have to do with 9/11? Your POV is irrational.

And if the whole of USMB is "bored to tears" with my Ops, they'll stop reading/posting. You need not lay claim to some group think ESP thingie and try to shame me into shutting up.

I think this was disgraceful, it pisses me off and I wanted to discuss why a mature man would run off the rails like this -- I find that bizarre and especially frightening.

You find this convo boring, stop posting.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
Pale Rider wrote:

Start with 9/11.

Some people, and it appears Maddie is one of them, require no evidence at all to form an opinion. Not just about Muslims but about pretty much anything. They read a media story - take it as accurate and assume that no further information is necessary.

Apparently, according to these people, if you criticize Muslims or Islam, you are a bigot. If you give voice to your emotions, you are a bigot. Even if you counter your own remarks by saying that you recognize it's not logical. If you support the TEA Parties, you are not just a bigot, you're also a racist.

It is a pity that these people don't take Jon Stewart's comments at the Restoring Sanity Rally to heart.

You wouldn't know an honest discussion if it were a train barreling toward you.

The voices in your head tell you what you see and apparently they have you seeing what happened at the Walmart.

You need to contact the NC police and let them know that your voices in your head are witnesses to the alleged incident.

Welcome to Madelines USA

So, you admit that if he is found guilty or pleads guilty, this assault should be condemned, Mr. Fitnah?

All crimes are condemned by most rational people, and crimes are commited for a variety of reasons, those reasons don't make one crime any worse or any better than any other crime of the same nature. A murder commited because the victim was a member of one group or another is not any worse than a murder commited to rob someone. You seem to think that one murder is worse than another because of the motive behind it. Yet both people are dead, the same ending regardless of the motive. I'm not sure who you're trying to persuade or what point it is you're trying to make, Madeline? You're not going to stop people hating each other by posting on a message board and 'discussing' it. If you think you are, then you're far more naive than I first thought.

So, 9/11 does not excuse this man's crime, but it somehow mitigates it? Is that what you are saying, Pale?

What the fuck did this chick -- who would have been all of 22 -- in North Carolina have to do with 9/11? Your POV is irrational.

And if the whole of USMB is "bored to tears" with my Ops, they'll stop reading/posting. You need not lay claim to some group think ESP thingie and try to shame me into shutting up.

I think this was disgraceful, it pisses me off and I wanted to discuss why a mature man would run off the rails like this -- I find that bizarre and especially frightening.

Problem solved.

What did 3000+ people in the World Trade Center have to do with the politics and insanity that caused their deaths? Why aren't you equally preaching to muslim extremists about their hatred towards innocents? Where are those posts? Why are you only concerned about the hatred on one side?

Welcome to Madelines USA

All crimes are condemned by most rational people, and crimes are commited for a variety of reasons, those reasons don't make one crime any worse or any better than any other crime of the same nature. A murder commited because the victim was a member of one group or another is not any worse than a murder commited to rob someone. You seem to think that one murder is worse than another because of the motive behind it. Yet both people are dead, the same ending regardless of the motive. I'm not sure who you're trying to persuade or what point it is you're trying to make, Madeline? You're not going to stop people hating each other by posting on a message board and 'discussing' it. If you think you are, then you're far more naive than I first thought.

I know this, Newby. But I speak against injustice when I can. It may be no more than railing against the darkness, but then again, mebbe someone on the path towards hate will hesitate.

In any event, I believe we all have a duty to......

ghandi-1280x1024.jpg

Problem solved.

I'll stop replying to your threads about muslims, because it is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that there is only ONE OPINION you're interested in, and that's YOUR OWN.

It never happened .
If it did there would be evidence ( spit residue DNA on her clothes or paper towel etc) and a prosecution .the "women" should be jailed and prosecuted for false charges r what ever they call it these days.

I thought this was precisely what you hoped for Mr. Fitnah? Grown men assaulting young women while they are alone because they are Muslim?

There'll be evidence alright. I bet Walmarts has video, and there will have been witnesses.

You see those little plastic domes up in the ceiling at Wally world? They are cameras and have very good coverage of the store.

I know this, Newby. But I speak against injustice when I can. It may be no more than railing against the darkness, but then again, mebbe someone on the path towards hate will hesitate.

ghandi-1280x1024.jpg

I really don't think you get it? Whenever someone is murdered during a robbery, why aren't you linking that article and preaching to everyone about the sins of theft and robbery? You don't feel that's injustice and worth mentioning? Especially when more people are harmed and killed during robberies in this country than because of any 'hate'? So where is your concern for that?

ghandi-1280x1024.jpg

I really don't think you get it? Whenever someone is murdered during a robbery, why aren't you linking that article and preaching to everyone about the sins of theft and robbery? You don't feel that's injustice and worth mentioning? Especially when more people are harmed and killed during robberies in this country than because of any 'hate'? So where is your concern for that?

You should really try and stay on topic. It is not too difficult. Heck even I can do it most of the time.

ghandi-1280x1024.jpg

You should really try and stay on topic. It is not too difficult. Heck even I can do it most of the time.

You should really try and mind your own business, it's not too difficult. Hell, even I can do it most of the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You should really try and mind your own business, it's not too difficult. Hell, even I can do it most of the time.

Who minds their own business where politics is involved?

Forum List

Back