Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

Besides, the thread is about Hirano. But what I posted about Koon, Dick(less) applies.
I also add Whitehouse to this list!
Okay. Last try: My problem isn't going after Hirono, Whitehouse, Koons, Dick-less Blumenthal and the other ghouls on Feinstein's committee. It's just you give them another excuse to attack when you break out the racist bullshit.
It looks like Blumenthal uses a mortician for his make up.

Barr Stuns ‘Da Nang Dick’ Blumenthal When He Refuses to Hand Over His Mueller Memos, “No…Why Should You Have Them?”

Blumenthal, who lied about his Vietnam War service, had the gall to tell Barr “history will judge you harshly.”

In Blumenthal’s second round of questioning, he asked Attorney General Bill Barr if he memorialized his telephone call with Robert Mueller on March 27th.

“Did you or anyone, either you, or anyone on your staff memorialize your conversation with Robert Mueller?” Blumenthal asked Barr.

“Yes,” replied Barr.

“There were notes taken of the call,” Barr said in response to Blumenthal asking who took the memos.

“May we have those notes?” Blumenthal asked.

“No,” Barr promptly replied.

“Why not?” Blumenthal shot back.

“Why should you have them?” Barr replied.

Blumenthal couldn't come up with an intelligent reason.
Blumenthal looks like a mortician that sells life insurance on the side.

It’s only slander if it’s untrue. For instance if you say Trump took Russian spies into the oval office and gave them secret material, for any normal president that would be slander but for Trump that’s what he did.

See how that works?

How do we know Trump did that? All the pictures.
Besides, they told us.
Did you forget that Hillary PAID for a fake Russian dossier? :cuckoo:
So you are saying Clinton paid Steele to create a fake dossier on Trump?

:rofl:

First, Fusion GPS hired Steele and paid Steele around $159k... not enough money for Steele to risk his private investigator business and livelihood on creating fake information for a dossier for a woman running for office in a country he can't even vote in.

Plus, why in the world would you need this so called fake dossier to disparage Trump in her election run against Trump when the DNC nor Clinton used it during the campaign so that she could secure her win?

And who needs something fake on Trump when there are a gazillion GOSH awful things that Trump has done in his lifetime, all there in public records, tweets, and video? Teflon Don, is as slippery as can be... Nothing sticks. ;)

In the most fiery exchange so far during Attorney General William P. Barr’s Senate Judiciary testimony, Sen. Lindsey Graham interrupted questioning to accuse Sen. Mazie Hirono of “slandering” the Justice Department’s top official.

“You have slandered this man from top to to bottom,” Mr. Graham said. “You want more of this line of questioning, you are not going to get it.

The moment came while Ms. Hirono, Hawaii Democrat, was grilling Mr. Barr with questions about allegations that President Trump sought to thwart special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

But she also called Mr. Barr a liar and accused him of trying to conceal Mr. Trump’s alleged misdeeds.

“Being attorney general of the Untied States is a sacred trust,” she said. “You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign.”

(Excerpt) Read more at outline.com ...

As a side note - this shows me how wise Obama’s handlers were in choosing his AGs. Obama wasn’t smart enough to do it himself.

We can all see clearly now that the DOJ/FBI are the highly political brain and nerve center of the executive branch. They have broad and immense powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution, which they have used very unevenly. Their cliches of being “quiet professionals” and dispassionate bureaucrats are revealed as complete bullshit.

The AG must be an absolute ally of the President.

Its clear whoever selected Holder and Lynch for Obama knew very well how the deep state operated. They even made sure both were black, for extra loyalty. Not only did they protect Obama,, he could use them as an political weapon.

Who did Trump have at this most sensitive position upon entering office? Jeff Sessions. It nearly killed his Presidency.

We also learned from Kamela Harris’ questioning that the same DOJ “career” ethics officers who advised Jeff Sessions he must recuse himself because he once shook hands with the Russian ambassador advised Rod Rosenstein that it was no problem for him to supervise the special counsel even though Rosey participated in the decision to fire Comey and was a witness to it.

I guess now that Rosey has detected the change in direction of the wind with Barr’s appointment as AG and has adjusted his sails accordingly, the Dems are now flip flopping back to the position that Rosey is a bad guy.
I don't think it's slander if it's true.

In the most fiery exchange so far during Attorney General William P. Barr’s Senate Judiciary testimony, Sen. Lindsey Graham interrupted questioning to accuse Sen. Mazie Hirono of “slandering” the Justice Department’s top official.

“You have slandered this man from top to to bottom,” Mr. Graham said. “You want more of this line of questioning, you are not going to get it.

The moment came while Ms. Hirono, Hawaii Democrat, was grilling Mr. Barr with questions about allegations that President Trump sought to thwart special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

But she also called Mr. Barr a liar and accused him of trying to conceal Mr. Trump’s alleged misdeeds.

“Being attorney general of the Untied States is a sacred trust,” she said. “You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign.”

As a side note - this shows me how wise Obama’s handlers were in choosing his AGs. Obama wasn’t smart enough to do it himself.

We can all see clearly now that the DOJ/FBI are the highly political brain and nerve center of the executive branch. They have broad and immense powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution, which they have used very unevenly. Their cliches of being “quiet professionals” and dispassionate bureaucrats are revealed as complete bullshit.

Its clear whoever selected Holder and Lynch for Obama knew very well how the deep state operated. They even made sure both were black, for extra loyalty. Not only did they protect Obama,, he could use them as an political weapon.

Who did Trump have at this most sensitive position upon entering office? Jeff Sessions. It nearly killed his Presidency.

We also learned from Kamela Harris’ questioning that the same DOJ “career” ethics officers who advised Jeff Sessions he must recuse himself because he once shook hands with the Russian ambassador advised Rod Rosenstein that it was no problem for him to supervise the special counsel even though Rosey participated in the decision to fire Comey and was a witness to it.

I guess now that Rosey has detected the change in direction of the wind with Barr’s appointment as AG and has adjusted his sails accordingly, the Dems are now flip flopping back to the position that Rosey is a bad guy.
Good thing you have nothing to say about it! But since you are a liar what would one expect.

Good thing you have nothing to say about it! But since you are a liar what would one expect.
The definition of slander is well known, how could I lie about it?

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

The very definition of what that deranged bitch did!

They smeared Barr, called him a liar and said he should resign. The same Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee who tried to assassinate the character of Judge Brett Kavanaugh last year pulled the same stunt on Bill Barr — with the same result.

They failed because, once again, they were throwing mud while shooting blanks.

Despite the Dems’ desperate efforts to derail Kavanaugh’s nomination with false accusations, he is now on the Supreme Court. Barr was obviously prepared for his mud bath and was unflappable in the face of Wednesday’s mean-spirited assault, proving himself to be a rock-solid attorney general.

As he said at his confirmation hearing, “I won’t be bullied,” and he wasn’t.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Nope. It's not slander if it's true.

Your opinion means nothing.

Lol, this is an amateur political comment board, nobody's opinion means anything.

Lol, this is an amateur political comment board, nobody's opinion means anything.
Your right....bye

Your right....bye
See ya, chump.

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?
Lindsey Graham sees what the democrats have come to. He's horrified as all intelligent and reasonable people are.

But Barr did lie. He lied about information from Mueller concerning his summary.

For that, he should resign.

Barr used his position to give Trump cover, that is reason for him to resign.

Barr has proved himself to be just another lying POS Trump ball licker.

Your mother lied to your father.....not that was a lie...

You fucking idiots are starving for a lie so you invent one..
Why the hell do you think Barr steered clear of the house?
They aren't interested in anything he has to say they're looking for a pretext and he knows it.
They have been PUNKED AGAIN.

If she said anything that wasn't true you wouldn't be attacking her! DUH!

Lindsey Graham sees what the democrats have come to. He's horrified as all intelligent and reasonable people are.
59445679_2217138981687368_1545144785730273280_n.png

Forum List

Back