GQ: Obama is One of the Greatest Presidents? Why would they support this traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Isis needed it's commanders back. obama answered the call by trading 5 of their best for a traitor.

Obama is the worst President in World History, taking Jimmy Carter off the hook. He's a corrupt traitor.

obama is a domestic terrorist and traitor to the Constiution

GQ: Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents

NO MATTER WHAT YOU RED WHITE AND VOMIT MOTHERFUCKERS SAY, DO OR TRY TO KNOCKED DOWN, OBAMA IS, WILL BE AND HAS BEEN THE BEST THING EVER TO HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY AND NOTHING YOU WHITE FUCKS WILL EVER SAY OR DO, WILL MAKE THOSE OF US WITH WORKING BRAIN CELLS THINK OTHERWISE....300 MILLION PLUS PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY...YOU WHITE FUCKS ARE NOT THE DEFINITIVE VOICE.

Can't wait for Trump to deport you

Birds of a feather...

ALL LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS.

Some of them may believe their agenda is designed to benefit the "greater good", but the informed democrook elite know their game is all about money and power for themselves to the detriment of society.

When I call them criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths I mean exactly that. The only thing keeping those psychopaths from culling the herd is the fact we are armed to the teeth. Don't ever doubt that is why they are desperate to disarm us.

Never really understood the dislike of Obama. He pulled America back from the brink.
Its far too early to judge his legacy but I suspect that he will be seen in a positive light in years to come.
Perhaps he needs a Trump or Cruz Presidency to make people appreciate him more ?

You need to either stop huffing paint, or hurry up and huff a lot more to finish off those last 3 brain cells.

Never really understood the dislike of Obama. He pulled America back from the brink.
Its far too early to judge his legacy but I suspect that he will be seen in a positive light in years to come.
Perhaps he needs a Trump or Cruz Presidency to make people appreciate him more ?

You need to either stop huffing paint, or hurry up and huff a lot more to finish off those last 3 brain cells.

He huffs jenkum.

While not the greatest President, Obama is clearly in the top ten

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved auto companies and banks
Killed bin Laden
Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Recognition of Cuba
Nuclear deal with Iran

The list goes on and on

Other than the auto bailout ( which Bush started) those are a list of failures actually, but your a moron We have the worst economic recovery in our history 2% growth is pathetic. We are still in Afghanistan..We abandon Iraq to Iran and isis. Obama will ultimately be the person responsible for Iran nukes and intercontinental ballistic missiles. he props up the Castros as they continue to imprison dissidents "killed Bin -laden" ..that's a good one ..Obama did that?....lol.. He had to be talked into letting our special forces pull the trigger..you're a joke:slap:

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Nuclear deal with Iran

The list goes on and on

I beg to differ...Obama is by far, at least for my generation, I'm almost 60....the greatest of all them all after the 60's, including LBJ and Kennedy...both struggled with doing the right things.....Obama never hedged, he just did it.

:uhoh3:
delusional
a.
The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
a.
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
b. Psychiatry A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness: delusions of persecution.

One thing that was done differently on the bail out, they now have to set aside resources and have the govt. okay, plans to not get help the next time there is a recession...

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Nuclear deal with Iran

The list goes on and on

:bsflag:

unclesam.jpg

:anj_stfu::asshole:
:finger3:

:uhoh3:
delusional
a.
The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
a.
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
b. Psychiatry A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness: delusions of persecution.

You can see documentaries about North Korea, and interviews in which people mindlessly parrot bullshit about "the great leader" without even acknowledging the misery around them as if they can't see it.

Libturds here demonstrate the same behavior, and there isn't even the threat of getting hauled off to a gulag.

It's Orwellian...

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Nuclear deal with Iran

The list goes on and on

Other than the auto bailout ( which Bush started) those are a list of failures actually, but your a moron We have the worst economic recovery in our history 2% growth is pathetic. We are still in Afghanistan..We abandon Iraq to Iran and isis. Obama will ultimately be the person responsible for Iran nukes and intercontinental ballistic missiles. he props up the Castros as they continue to imprison dissidents "killed Bin -laden" ..that's a good one ..Obama did that?....lol.. He had to be talked into letting our special forces pull the trigger..you're a joke:slap:
Exactly what I want to hear from Conservatives

If they supported Obama, he wouldn't be doing his job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back