Govt / J6 Committee 'Accidently' Leaks SS# Of Gov Christi Noem & Her Family

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
WTF?! 'Accident' my ass.

This is inexcusable! Time to hold these crooked, corrupt, criminal POSs accountable.

Or perhaps the tax returns and / or SS#s of every member of the J6 Committee should be 'accidently' released...

Or perhaps every member of the J6 Committee should be doxxed, the way Democrats did to the USSC Justices after the RvW decision did not go partisanly to the left as they had hoped

WTF?! 'Accident' my ass.

This is inexcusable! Time to hold these crooked, corrupt, criminal POSs accountable.

Or perhaps the tax returns and / or SS#s of every member of the J6 Committee should be 'accidently' released...

Or perhaps every member of the J6 Committee should be doxxed, the way Democrats did to the USSC Justices after the RvW decision did not go partisanly to the left as they had hoped

They should be accidentally sued then.

'Among the hundreds of records posted online by the committee laying out the timeline of the events leading up to the storming of the Capitol was "a spreadsheet with nearly 2,000 Social Security numbers associated with visitors to the White House in December 2020." The list included several high-profile Republicans.

That leak included Noem along with her husband, three children and son-in-law, who according to the White House logs visited the outgoing President Donald Trump on Dec. 14, 2020. Noem shared that her visit was in an "official capacity.
"

So the criminal J6 Committee 'leaked' the SS#s of neary TWO THOUSAND (2,000) Americans who visited the WH in 2020...

Again...WTF?!

There should be about 2,000 law suits against every member of the J6 Committee...

...meanwhile, THIS is why Democrats should / can NOT be trusted with classified information of ANY type / classification!

WTF?! 'Accident' my ass.

Like I said in my post about Jeffries speech, this is what the Democrats DO. Pay no attention to their meaningless words and platitudes. They are scum.

Anyone who really thinks it was an "accident" is awfully naive.

The committee could tell you exactly who "slipped up" here. Bring them forward and charge them, see what they have to say for themselves.

I remember in 2008, a contractor peeked at B. Hussein O's Dept. of State file and they knew it over night. Hussein was just a candidate then, and they knew immediately who it was and literally crucified them. Whatever info they found was never repeated.

This is a 1000 times worse, as it is an obvious attempt to retaliate against the Republicans.

WTF?! 'Accident' my ass.

Everyone of those J6 assholes needs to be doxxed.

Give them a taste of their own bullshit.

WTF?! 'Accident' my ass.

If someone uses that Social Security no to steal money from Noem, she can sue those committee bastards.

WTF?! 'Accident' my ass.

She can sue them if it costs her money.

Forum List

Back