Governor of S Dakota: YOU are Responsible for Your Health and Safety

I love this woman! She is a REAL American. Wish we had more governors like her. Hot too!

Important statement begins at the 2:20 mark

I too wish every single governor is the United State was just like her, Governor of a state with only 339 cases of Coronavirus in the whole state with only 6 deaths. It lets her view the pandemic from a totally different perspective, possibly on a par with hunting accidents in her state.

I love this woman! She is a REAL American. Wish we had more governors like her. Hot too!

I too wish every single governor is the United State was just like her, Governor of a state with only 339 cases of Coronavirus in the whole state with only 6 deaths. It lets her view the pandemic from a totally different perspective, possibly on a par with hunting accidents in her state.
The vast majority of states are handling this "crisis" all wrong. We've strayed far and the People are all too willing to turn over their own personal responsibility. We are destroying the country in the process.

The vast majority of states are handling this "crisis" all wrong. We've strayed far and the People are all too willing to turn over their own personal responsibility. We are destroying the country in the process.
I agree, it was handled all wrong, even before the president went to Davos. He did not stay on top of it while gone. The original travel ban did not include Europe (where many of the east coast cases originated from) and the ban order was not accompanied by a directive to CDC to track and quarantine travelers that had just arrived in or country for health and safety of the American public, even though these travelers had come through customs and we knew who they were. Between January and at least early February, the entire unfolding pandemic was mis-handled by the trump administration.

Forum List

Back