Governor Chris Christie to Navy SEAL veteran: "STFU idiot".

Who cares if someone was/is a SEAL, I've met many of them....it doesn't make them God.

If someone is an asshole, they need to be told they are an asshole SEAL or not.

Another fine example of the Republicans war on our military. Why do they hate our Navy Seals so much?
One rep point?

Obviously far too much responsibility for you. Let me help you with that.

if it doesnt matter.....then why did you make sure we all knew he was a Vet?.....

Ask Fox News...

Navy SEAL Confronts Christie, Security Boots Him - Chris Christie - Fox Nation

Navy SEAL Confronts Christie, Security Boots Him

Former Navy SEAL booted from Gov. Christie town hall after heated exchange

Published: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 7:37 PM Updated: Friday, March 09, 2012, 6:49 AM

FLORENCE TOWNSHIP — The most-heated town hall clash of the year started today with a shouting match, drove Gov. Chris Christie to call a vocal opponent to the proposed Rutgers Camden-Rowan merger an "idiot," and ended with a stern talking-to by police.

Just four questions in, Christie called on William Brown, a 34-year-old law school student and veteran from Mt. Laurel, who explained, calmly at first: "I know that all my friends in the military no matter what state they’re from respect that fact that I go to Rutgers. It’s also true that none of my friends in the military no matter what state they’re from have ever heard of Rowan."

Brown, a Democrat who ran an unsuccessfully for Assembly last year, says he’s a Navy Seal who served in Iraq. As he testified before the Rutgers Board of Governors last month, he argued the Christie-sanctioned plan to rebrand the South Jersey campus under the Rowan name would rob students of opportunities afforded by Rutgers’ reputation. The Republican governor began to explain that current students would still graduate with degrees from Rutgers.

But Brown shouted from audience: "What about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

did Fox news title your thread,or did you?.....

Duh... I did of course and I already stated that that emphasis (thread title) was mine and mine alone because it is allowed on this forum. Until such things are not allowed... STFU, please. Thank you. :lol:

If a VietNam pilot dropped napalm on a village, it terrorized the people

By your definition, does that make him a terrorist?

Well you're still side-stepping the question. Your guy Kerry claimed he witnessed incidents involving U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. Those were his own words.

That is a direct answer to your question. Armies by definition, terrorize their opposition......that does not make them terrorists

John Kerry never testified that he witnessed incidents of US Soldiers terrorizing people. He only recounted documented war crimes. If you want to call that terrorism, that is your right.....John Kerry never did
Yet you claim I did.

If Kerry didn't call our troops terrorists, I couldn't have.

But a partisan hack dumbass like you will never admit he fucked up.

Well you're still side-stepping the question. Your guy Kerry claimed he witnessed incidents involving U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. Those were his own words.

That is a direct answer to your question. Armies by definition, terrorize their opposition......that does not make them terrorists

John Kerry never testified that he witnessed incidents of US Soldiers terrorizing people. He only recounted documented war crimes. If you want to call that terrorism, that is your right.....John Kerry never did

Nah, you're just desperately spinning again. You're trying to speak in vague generalities. But John Kerry recounted specific examples of individual incidents involving U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. Now if a Republican had made the same claims, you know you would have a completely different spin on it. That's why i always say you're a very disingenuous person. You really do need to work on that.
You're too kind. RW is a lying sack of runny sloth crap.

I'll make you the same offer...

Provide me a link where John Kerry ever calls American troops terrorists

Yeah, because elitist progressives are too fucking coward to make blunt accusations like that so they have to imply them, so people cant accuse them of being assholes.

Guess what? words are cheap and actions mean everything, and given Kerry's actions (not to mention what he has implied with redundancy) - he loathes our military and our service members and views the United States as terrorists..

I can make a point too without attacking anyone personally - you know what tho? I'm man enough to individually attack, and I'm not afraid to defend my attacks unlike Kerry.

Question: Why do YOU loathe our military and our brave service members? (Kerry - Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, Purple Hearts)

No doubt you hate Al Gore: (enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an army
journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.) with a passion also.

Not to mention Ted Kennedy, (Army, 1951-53).

George McGovern: Silver Star &DFC during WWII.

Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.

Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953. Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.

Well?
I'm grateful for ALL our veterans' honorable service.

But not for their dishonorable service.

You see, unlike you, I don't base my gratitude on the recipient's politics.

[...]

Christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "If you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

[...]
Christie personifies the gluttonous authoritarian. The prosecutor turned governor who retained the prosecutor mentality.

Last edited:
Yeah, because elitist progressives are too fucking coward to make blunt accusations like that so they have to imply them, so people cant accuse them of being assholes.

Guess what? words are cheap and actions mean everything, and given Kerry's actions (not to mention what he has implied with redundancy) - he loathes our military and our service members and views the United States as terrorists..

I can make a point too without attacking anyone personally - you know what tho? I'm man enough to individually attack, and I'm not afraid to defend my attacks unlike Kerry.

Question: Why do YOU loathe our military and our brave service members? (Kerry - Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, Purple Hearts)

No doubt you hate Al Gore: (enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an army

Well?

Oh but you do, you do. You base your gratitude on YOUR politics.

John Kerry spoke of how it feels for a family to have foreign soldiers speaking a strange language barging into your house in the middle of the night
When did that happen to Kerry?

Oh, right -- never.

Listen, retard, you'll never accept it, but the Winter Soldier "investigation" witnesses were liars.
Neil Sheehan, certainly not a proponent of the war in Viet Nam by any stretch, characterized what was going on at that time quite well. Sheehan destroyed the credibility of Mark Lane’s book “Conversations with Americans” by revealing most of the “veterans” who’s “atrocities” Lane quoted hadn’t been in combat or even in Vietnam in many cases :

”This kind of reasoning," Sheehan wrote, "amounts to a new McCarthyism, this time from the left. Any accusation, any innuendo, any rumor, is repeated and published as truth."[BG}​
It was, however, Lane’s book which inspired the “Winter Solder investigation”. The major organizers of the so-called “investigation” staged in Detroit in 1971 included Jane Fonda, Dick Gregory, Phil Ochs, Graham Nash, David Crosby, Tom Hayden, Daniel Berrigan actor Donald Sutherland and activist lawyer and writer Mark Lane - the same guy who’d already been revealed as a fake. Also deeply involved in the organization of the event was the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW) which included John Kerry who was on the VVAW Executive committee.
Kerry hooked up with an organization called Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW). Two events cooked up by this group went a long way toward cementing in the public mind the image of Vietnam as one big atrocity. The first of these was the January 31, 1971, "Winter Soldier Investigation," organized by "the usual suspects" among antiwar celebrities such as Jane Fonda, Dick Gregory, and Kennedy-assassination conspiracy theorist, Mark Lane. Here, individuals purporting to be Vietnam veterans told horrible stories of atrocities in Vietnam: using prisoners for target practice, throwing them out of helicopters, cutting off the ears of dead Viet Cong soldiers, burning villages, and gang-raping women as a matter of course.​
To reveal the depth of dishonesty present, Al Hubbard, one of the founders of the VVAW and its Executive Secretary, claimed to be an Air Force pilot, wounded in Viet Nam. In fact, Hubbard was never an officer, never wounded and never in Viet Nam. VVAW members Elton Mazione, John Laboon, Eddie Swetz and Kenneth Van Lesser all claimed to have been a part of the Phoenix program in Viet Nam where they routinely killed children and removed body parts as a part of their duty. They were shown to have never been in the Phoenix program nor had they ever been in Viet Nam. And the list of more frauds later found within the organization is mind-boggling.​
Kerry lied to you, and knew perfectly well you'd swallow anything he said immediately, unquestioningly, and unthinkingly -- because you're nothing more than a useful idiot.

And a particularly stupid one at that.

Or like Jane Fonda or the rest of the Hollywood snug elite, that and the Weather Underground or the remaining SDS.
Leftists will immediately and unquestioningly believe every lie told about the American military -- because they hate them.

And r-wingers try to use our military to wipe their politically-correct asses with day in and day out.
Kid, you're a dumbass. Conservatives don't do political correctness. It's the left that's into groupthink and thought control.

Stupid kid.

Well?

Wrong, stupid kid. I'm grateful to all on your list.

Are you grateful for Bush's honorable service with the Texas ANG?

Leftists will immediately and unquestioningly believe every lie told about the American military -- because they hate them.

And r-wingers try to use our military to wipe their politically-correct asses with day in and day out.
Kid, you're a dumbass. Conservatives don't do political correctness. It's the left that's into groupthink and thought control.

Stupid kid.

I do not think that any side of the political spectrum has a monopoly on group think and thought control. Look at talk radio, there is a lot of group think going on. Dittos.....

Conservatives do political correctness, it is just of a different nature.

Stupid kid.

I do not think that any side of the political spectrum has a monopoly on group think and thought control. Look at talk radio, there is a lot of group think going on. Dittos.....

Sure, if you completely re-define the concept. Of course, that makes it utterly meaningless.

Please accept my sincere apology. I misread your post. As for Bush's service? Well, despite his daddy's intervention, ok, I'll accept Bush's honorable service with the Texas ANG if you do also.

Stupid kid.

Right on! Republicans do do politically-correctness. They invented it and perfected it.

Stupid kid.

Sure, if you completely re-define the concept. Of course, that makes it utterly meaningless.

So the right is not into group think and thought control? Yea right.

As far as political correctness, that is a term used to describe activities of the left. Terms for it on the right might be dogma or conservative values. A rose by any other name......

My point is simply that there is intelligence and idiocy on both sides of the political spectrum. To say that the left is into group think and the right is not is an untrue over-generalization.

Please accept my sincere apology. I misread your post.
No problem. It happens. :beer:
As for Bush's service? Well, despite his daddy's intervention, ok, I'll accept Bush's honorable service with the Texas ANG if you do also.
I've seen nothing credible that shows his service was dishonorable. NOTE: Dan Rather's "fake but accurate" typewritten-with-MS Word-default-settings memo is not credible.

Stupid kid.

Right on! Republicans do do politically-correctness. They invented it and perfected it.
Stop drinking the bong water, kid.

So the right is not into group think and thought control? Yea right.

As far as political correctness, that is a term used to describe activities of the left. Terms for it on the right might be dogma or conservative values. A rose by any other name......
Those are not synonyms to PC.

definition of POLITICALLY CORRECT

: conforming to a belief that language and practices which could offend political sensibilities (as in matters of sex or race) should be eliminated​
My point is simply that there is intelligence and idiocy on both sides of the political spectrum. To say that the left is into group think and the right is not is an untrue over-generalization.
I disagree. Conservatives place emphasis on the individual. Liberals place emphasis on the collective.

Please accept my sincere apology. I misread your post. As for Bush's service? Well, despite his daddy's intervention, ok, I'll accept Bush's honorable service with the Texas ANG if you do also.

LOL, you got BURNED in your own dumb thread.

love it.

Forum List

Back