GotZoom & The Other Men

-=d=- said:
This reply was typed while I was pantless...nekkid from the waste down. Yup.

Makes typing difficult.

It only makes typing difficult if you have a hard time keeping your hands away from your equipment!

:teeth:

-=d=- said:
:) Joz - wanna come over and clean up my garage? Any other lady?

:p:

:D

Clean up your own damn garage, my guess is you probably messed it up anyway! :funnyface

For Joz, I got no problem with the twenty message rule anymore. See we can learn. We can change. Oh the humanity.

For Shattered: Boys aint wierd. Girls just didn't get the translator program right.

For the guys: When the girls finish cleaning out your garages, send em my way. I have a back porch they can help out with...............

:cof:

dilloduck said:
no woman TOUCHES anything in my garage !!!
Which is why I offered up my porch. It is my public domain. The garage is private. You know how to properly relax on a porch? Lawn Chair, beer, a functional BBQ grill and just a bit of
sleeping-smiley-012.gif

Joz said:
Did you? Notice that she couldn't delete them as fast as the PM's were coming in like I stated here earlier...BECAUSE she was trying to peel potatoes for some dumb-ass man at the same time!?! :)

riiiiiiiiiiight.... Likely excuse.

:funnyface

Joz said:
Did you? Notice that she couldn't delete them as fast as the PM's were coming in like I stated here earlier...BECAUSE she was trying to peel potatoes for some dumb-ass man at the same time!?! :)

That's right!

The dumb ass man who is perfectly capable of peeling his own damn potatoes!

Trinity said:
That's right!

The dumb ass man who is perfectly capable of peeling his own damn potatoes!

I am extremely allergic to potatoes (not kidding), cutting and peeling the damned things can actually cause double vision, loss of balance, and a cough from hell. Just imagine what happens when I eat them.

You just assume he could peel his own potatoes.

Not only that, but the thread came back up because, long after potatoes were peeled cooked and eaten she again had the same problem. I wonder what the excuse is this time.....

:tng:

no1tovote4 said:
I am extremely allergic to potatoes (not kidding), cutting and peeling the damned things can actually cause double vision, loss of balance, and a cough from hell. Just imagine what happens when I eat them.

Not only that, but the thread came back up because, long after potatoes were peeled cooked and eaten she again had the same problem. I wonder what the excuse is this time.....

Allergic to potatoes! :eek2:

No with him I don't assume, he is my brother, therefore I do know he is quite capable! My guess is his ass was sitting in front of the computer or tv! :funnyface

Can't answer for her on that one!! Krisy?

no1tovote4 said:

Damn...no french fries.

You have my deepest sympathies.

GotZoom said:
Damn...no french fries.

You have my deepest sympathies.

Yeah, that is one that I miss....

Unfortunately I cannot even have the Nuggets or the Fish either, they are deep-fried in the same oil...

:puke:

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, that is one that I miss....

Unfortunately I cannot even have the Nuggets or the Fish either, they are deep-fried in the same oil...

:puke:

Buy a Fry-Baby and cook them yourself.

In fact, ever had chicken nuggets fried in Olive Oil?

My oh my...yummmmmmm.

Forum List

Back