Gotta love these wanna be Trump-panzies......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Arizona Senate Candidate Calls Political Correctness ‘Cancer’ After Criticizing McCain
Kelli Ward’s campaign had suggested John McCain announced he was stopping his cancer treatment to distract from her primary race.
Republican Arizona Senate candidate Kelli Ward on Monday likened political correctness to “cancer” after she was widely criticized for suggesting that the late Sen. John McCain’s cancer battle was timed to hurt her political campaign.

Only a die hard true to the core dumb ass white shit for brains white woman would say some crap like this. .....Because her leader, that moron in the white house got away with crap like this.

Everything always has to be about them, always about them

Arizona Senate Candidate Calls Political Correctness ‘Cancer’ After Criticizing McCain
Kelli Ward’s campaign had suggested John McCain announced he was stopping his cancer treatment to distract from her primary race.
Republican Arizona Senate candidate Kelli Ward on Monday likened political correctness to “cancer” after she was widely criticized for suggesting that the late Sen. John McCain’s cancer battle was timed to hurt her political campaign.

Only a die hard true to the core dumb ass white shit for brains white woman would say some crap like this. .....Because her leader, that moron in the white house got away with crap like this.

/----/ "I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion." - Maxine Waters
maxine-waters.jpg

You described her accurately.

/----/ "I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion." - Maxine Waters
View attachment 213470
Maxine's back at it I see.

• Banned

View attachment 213470
One big big difference.....NOBODY WAS DYING OF FUCKIN CANCER, YOU IDIOT!! Get your fuckin facts straight the next time you come for me.

But, but you are proving the malignancy of Political Correctness in your attempt to enforce it on Kelli Ward for her comments. Duh? Self-fulfilling prophecy no less . . . in the flesh.

• Banned

View attachment 213470
Maxine's back at it I see.
You can see? I thought you shit for brain Trump fucks were all deaf dumb and blind

• Banned

But, but you are proving the malignancy of Political Correctness in your attempt to enforce it on Kelli Ward for her comments. Duh? Self-fulfilling prophecy no less . . . in the flesh.
I'm not some anti government want to get a easy tax payer check candidate running for office, duh

I'm not some anti government want to get a easy tax payer check candidate running for office, duh
What is your problem? Trump hasn't cut off your free stuff.

View attachment 213470
One big big difference.....NOBODY WAS DYING OF FUCKIN CANCER, YOU IDIOT!! Get your fuckin facts straight the next time you come for me.

/----/ Take your pick but here's my favorite democrat quote:
“If KKK support Steve Scalise dies, the shooter deserves a holiday, true leadership. Now the trumps, kush, & miller need to be transitioned.”
20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

Forum List

Back