Got Hypocrisy? Bill O'Reilly Is Disturbed By Those Who Put Ideology Above The Truth?

jesus-gun.jpg

Clearly, some people - such as the OP and whoever wrote the bullshit he's providing as 'evidence' - have absolutely no conception of the basic beliefs of Catholics.

Does this make them stupid or just pig ignorant? I'm leaning towards pig ignorant.

I thought Catholics belived in the bible? pig ignorant? Wow you must be a Fox News sheep? did you watch the video , they provide Bill O's words as he spoke them,

Bible lesson for Miss Cali:

Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Romans 12:17-21
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Last edited:
Clearly, some people - such as the OP and whoever wrote the bullshit he's providing as 'evidence' - have absolutely no conception of the basic beliefs of Catholics.

Does this make them stupid or just pig ignorant? I'm leaning towards pig ignorant.

I thought Catholics belived in the bible? pig ignorant? Wow you must be a Fox News sheep? did you watch the video , they provide Bill O's words as he spoke them,

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Every time non Catholics start telling me (as a Catholic) what we do and do not believe, I know they do not have the intellectual capacity to discuss Catholicism. And, quoting the Bible is absolutely pointless.... I can provide a bible quote to justify any bullshit I feel inclined to.

Nor am I a 'Fox Sheep'. As I have stated ad nauseam, I tend not to bother watching any particular news outlet.

I guess you're objective is to move from pig ignorant to fucking stupid. Carry on.

And if you would have watched the vid miss cali you would have known that Bill O had a Priest on his show schooling Bill O on Catholicism and the Bible.

I don't have the slightest interest in this clip or any other bullshit. I am perfectly capable of investigating any particular commentator for myself... I don't need to be told what to think by others. I learn for myself... it's called 'critical thinking'. You clearly have no concept of what the phrase means.

Idiot.

Every time non Catholics start telling me (as a Catholic) what we do and do not believe, I know they do not have the intellectual capacity to discuss Catholicism. And, quoting the Bible is absolutely pointless.... I can provide a bible quote to justify any bullshit I feel inclined to.

Nor am I a 'Fox Sheep'. As I have stated ad nauseam, I tend not to bother watching any particular news outlet.

I guess you're objective is to move from pig ignorant to fucking stupid. Carry on.

Plesae do give me a Bible quote to justify Bill O position. And I suppose you know more than the Catholic Priest On Billn O's show? You are long on insults but short on answerrs.

Plesae do give me a Bible quote to justify Bill O position. And I suppose you know more than the Catholic Priest On Billn O's show? You are long on insults but short on answerrs.

Let me try and put this more simply for you, since you clearly lack the capacity to understand anything more complex than basic comments.

I have absolutely no interest in what Bill said. Nor do I care what some Priest said. I am vaguely entertained by some bullshit opinions by some hack on an internet site masquerading as a 'news' site.

Let me try and put this more simply for you, since you clearly lack the capacity to understand anything more complex than basic comments.

I have absolutely no interest in what Bill said. Nor do I care what some Priest said. I am vaguely entertained by some bullshit opinions by some hack on an internet site masquerading as a 'news' site.

How do you feel about a poster masquerading as an intelligent beautiful California Girl? Lets see some proof there is any " bullshit" on that site.

Christ commanded us to judge between good and evil.

Final Judgment is in God's hands. but I'm sure Bill is going to say whatever he is thinking. If he does something wrong, he has to deal with God. As do you.

Jesus. I've been watching Bill for years and had no idea he was God.

Great Disguise.

Last edited:

She might know a hell of a lot more than the priest. Depends.
The only difference between a Catholic priest and an everyday Catholic is the Catholic priest went to Seminary.
Our priest told us this yesterday in church. We all have the same opportunity to understand the bible, our religion, and go to heaven - or the other place. Our choice.

Forgive your enemy, but first, get even!
James Cagney
"Blood On The Sun"

Forum List

Back