"Gosh, I just DON'T UNDERSTAND why ANYONE would VOTE for her"

Hillary deserved a better opponent.

The DNC deserved a better nominee. But, none of the spineless jellyfish were willing to step up to the plate except Bernie and that other dude. So, she should be exactly where she's at right now, and yes -- she did deserve a better opponent, however, consider this:

If Hillary wins, that is evidence that she is a legitimate badass and deserves to be president exactly because Trump has been such a difficult opponent. This is a chance for a woman to beat a man, and that would speak volumes about her and how America feels about her. This has been the biggest challenge she's ever faced in her entire life -- and it's looking like she's gonna win.

Win what?

A difference between a prize and actually using it.

And by the way, gullible ones, here's a list of clothing MADE IN THE USA.

Clothing Made In The USA | Americans Working

Funny that Trump's clothing is nowhere to be found, yet he wants to "bring jobs back" to America.

You guys are as dumb as fucking rocks. USE YOUR BRAINS IDIOTS.

So to you novelty clothing made in the U.S.A. is some how important?

I am sure the Swiss and moco company's produce novelty clothing also.

Funny that Trump's clothing is nowhere to be found, yet he wants to "bring jobs back" to America.

Novelty clothing? American Apparel is "novelty clothing?"

I can NOT believe how fucking gullible and stupid you Trump voters are. It's actually terrifying that you're even allowed to vote.

Novelty clothing? American Apparel is "novelty clothing?"

Yes it is west point stevens 2004 when I moved down here...

220px-WPSplant.jpg

A huge plant a stones throw from me
That employed 1,000s

That land today after Bill Clinton's Nafta took affect

That textile plant is gone

upload_2016-11-4_20-7-15.jpeg

I can NOT believe how fucking gullible and stupid you Trump voters are. It's actually terrifying that you're even allowed to vote.

I thought you said you make over a $100,000 a year?

How is that possible on how ignorant you are?

Got to be white collar yes man.

Lmao again dude I moved to south carolina in 2004 right before bill Clinton's Nafta took full force do you want me to show you more huge million dollar textile mills just in my area that closed down?

People like you completely blow my fucking mind

People like you needn’t wonder about why the lost….the answer is in the mirror and calling a woman a “slimy ass bitch”.

... unless, of course, it is an accurate description.

As for the mirror ---- I note that you are quick to turn it towards others, and loathe to examine yourself in it.
She's a skank.
Her avatar before the skank she has now was another sorry lib skank.

Sandra Fluke.
View attachment 96864

This skank loves to model herself after other skanks.
That woman is definitely a whore. So much sex she can't afford her own contraception?

And the GOP war on women continues unabated. Keep up the good work guys.

People like you needn’t wonder about why the lost….the answer is in the mirror and calling a woman a “slimy ass bitch”.
She is a slimy ass bitch. Why would t I call er that just because of her sex? You a sexist?

Oh brother. Back away from yourself and fuck off shit brains.

I'll explain it to you once since you're not a total lost cause....

That you can't understand politics is amusing since you're posting on a political message board. Women are 54% of the federal electorate. And, whether you believe it or not, calling a woman you never met, never will meet, and likely will never meet anyone who has ever met her a "slimy ass bitch" strikes a lot of them as being a hallmark of rampant stupidity on your part. If you call a Hispanic a "wetback" do you think it matters to thousands of other Hispanics? Even if you personally crossed the Rio Grande with them, using the racial slur is a turn off to Other Hispanics. The banned "n-word" is the same to African Americans.

If you bother to examine the exit polls on Wednesday, you'll see the effect of calling women names had on the Trump campaign. I'm predicting 60%+ give or take 2% for HRC. When you get 6 of 10 of a growing demographic that is already superior to any other demographic; the results speak for themselves and, more worrisome if you're a conservative who uses the word "bitch" like many use the word "hello" future is bright for your Party.

... unless, of course, it is an accurate description.

As for the mirror ---- I note that you are quick to turn it towards others, and loathe to examine yourself in it.
She's a skank.
Her avatar before the skank she has now was another sorry lib skank.

Sandra Fluke.
View attachment 96864

This skank loves to model herself after other skanks.
That woman is definitely a whore. So much sex she can't afford her own contraception?

And the GOP war on women continues unabated. Keep up the good work guys.

Liberal Dictionary:
==============================
War on women - truth about leftwing women.

She is a slimy ass bitch. Why would t I call er that just because of her sex? You a sexist?

Oh brother. Back away from yourself and fuck off shit brains.

I'll explain it to you once since you're not a total lost cause....

That you can't understand politics is amusing since you're posting on a political message board. Women are 54% of the federal electorate. And, whether you believe it or not, calling a woman you never met, never will meet, and likely will never meet anyone who has ever met her a "slimy ass bitch" strikes a lot of them as being a hallmark of rampant stupidity on your part. If you call a Hispanic a "wetback" do you think it matters to thousands of other Hispanics? Even if you personally crossed the Rio Grande with them, using the racial slur is a turn off to Other Hispanics. The banned "n-word" is the same to African Americans.

If you bother to examine the exit polls on Wednesday, you'll see the effect of calling women names had on the Trump campaign. I'm predicting 60%+ give or take 2% for HRC. When you get 6 of 10 of a growing demographic that is already superior to any other demographic; the results speak for themselves and, more worrisome if you're a conservative who uses the word "bitch" like many use the word "hello" future is bright for your Party.

The problem with your theory is that not all women are as stupid as your typical female Hillary voter. Some understand that when you call Rosy O'Donnell a fat pig, that means only that you think Rosy O'Donnell is a fat pig, not all women. Only moron feminists believe that criticizing one woman is the same as criticizing ll of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/fbi-hillary-clinton-indictment/amp/

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

Steve Pieczenik also corroborates newsthat Hillary Clinton and her cronies are about to outed by the FBI for their involvement in an elite Washington pedophile ring.

Not only will she be charged with obstruction of justice, with lying to a prosecutor in the FBI, she will also be charged with pedophilia, and sex with minors,” claims Pieczenik, who has served in the State Department in four different administrations.

I seriously gave no idea why anyone would either....

On top of corruption, rackteering, bribers, perjury, obstruction of justice, etc now they have a case against her and Bill for pedophilia.

There are no reasonable reasons, however... only irrational gibberish. He isn't any worse in reality, measured by accomplishments, policies, honesty, criminality, corruption and so on... he can even operate email properly. Only someone completely unaware of the issues could think Hilly is better.
Face it Mac. You can spin that shit away. You look like a bigger dummy than trump. Only people that vote for her are just as corrupt as she is. You have options. No excuses. Spin that
You're both choosing to miss the specific points I made: That people agree with her more on the issues (why didn't you mention that, you're not saying that isn't important, are you?) and they are more turned off by his buffoonish behavior than by the charges being leveled against her by conservative talk radio and conservative internet.

This is what commitment to partisan ideology creates: You literally can't even see or understand that people who dare to disagree with you may have reasonable points and opinions, you won't even lower yourself to admit that. Anyone who dares to disagree with you is dismissed as a dummy - that's how you protect your opinions in your minds.

And that's one of the many ways in which both ends of the spectrum are so damn similar.

I (and a majority of Americans) can see reasonable arguments on both sides of this. And here's the ironic thing: I still may end up voting third party, because - as I've said all along - Hillary is one TERRIBLE candidate.

Believe it or not, people might have views that conflict with yours without being "dummies".

Last edited:
No.

As Barry just said, 'this election is about ME - MY policies, MY agendas....'. Agreeing with Hillary on issues means doubling-down on Obama's open borders, embrace of illegal immigration, embrace of bringing in tons more terrorist-infiltrated refugees, disastrous collapsing Obama-Hillarycare, puss-poor economy, and having the Clinton Crime Syndicate in the WH.

There are no reasonable reasons, however... only irrational gibberish. He isn't any worse in reality, measured by accomplishments, policies, honesty, criminality, corruption and so on... he can even operate email properly. Only someone completely unaware of the issues could think Hilly is better.
Face it Mac. You can spin that shit away. You look like a bigger dummy than trump. Only people that vote for her are just as corrupt as she is. You have options. No excuses. Spin that
You're both choosing to miss the specific points I made: That people agree with her more on the issues (why didn't you mention that, you're not saying that isn't important, are you?) and they are more turned off by his buffoonish behavior than by the charges being leveled against her by conservative talk radio and conservative internet.

This is what commitment to partisan ideology creates: You literally can't even see or understand that people who dare to disagree with you may have reasonable points and opinions, you won't even lower yourself to admit that. Anyone who dares to disagree with you is dismissed as a dummy - that's how you protect your opinions in your minds.

And that's one of the many ways in which both ends of the spectrum are so damn similar.

I (and a majority of Americans) can see reasonable arguments on both sides of this. And here's the ironic thing: I still may end up voting third party, because - as I've said all along - Hillary is one TERRIBLE candidate.

Believe it or not, people might have views that conflict with yours without being "dummies".

It's not important, because these people are clueless on the issues, just like they are clueless about her, and think Trump is a nazi. Do you know what the US trade deficit is?

And I am not talking about something like abortion. If that's so important to you, especially as a pro-choice (which I am - although maybe not as far as Hilly), you are frankly an idiot.

Besides all that, it's clear that Hilly adopts her positions according to what happens to be popular at a time and in no way advances the cause in office. She is a "backwards" thinking pro-lying politician. What she says and thinks are completely different things.

Last edited:

It's not important, because these people are clueless on the issues, just like they are clueless about her, and think Trump is a nazi.

And I am not talking about something like abortion. If that's so important to you, especially as pro-choice (which I am - although maybe not as far as Hilly), you are frankly an idiot.
Different people have different priorities. I don't think someone is an idiot for having different opinions and priorities on issues than me.

And of course the issues matter when people choose for whom to vote.

The abject hatred being whipped up on both ends, however, is blinding people from even admitting the other side has a reasonable point. And that's dangerous.

Forum List

Back