.....GOP women's group signals a return to common sense. Will not endorse Greene or Boebert.....

Well apparently the “appropriate method” hasn’t worked very well. The USA has the highest level of elder poverty among women in the first world.

So much for trusting the men in our lives to look after us
The appropriate method is rarely taken advantage of. More often than not, modern women decide to try and go it alone, placing them in an environment that they are neither educationally nor genetically prepared for.
wow.

I agree with MTG. I don't know that much about Boebert.
She's been arrested a couple times in Colorado. Her hubby was arrested for indecent exposure after he pulled his pee pee out in front of an underage girl in a bowling alley. He was also arrested on a domestic violence charge involving princess drama queen.

She fits right in with MTG, Gaetz, Gosar, & Nunes.

Anyone know if Nunes still has a pulse?

your knuckle scabs opened up again from all that dragging you do
You know this whole knuckle-dragging thing is way overblown. I’m a Conservative and a Traditionalist. I believe in gender roles. Thst doesn’t mean I think less of women.

Conservative Women are wives, mothers, sisters and daughters. They are none-makers. Women are the glue than has kept the nuclear family together for a thousand years. Just because their role isn’t to be the Head of Household or the breadwinner doesn’t make their place in the family and the world any less than a Man’s. It just makes it a different place not a lesser one.

oh bullshit. you would have actual laws on the books preventing women from being anything other than what you believe is our only role in life.

<psssst> i'm a liberal by any conservative's viewpoint on this board & i've been a homemaker for the past 35 years.

'cause i chose to be - not because i was forced as you would want me to be.

In fact, Anathema is not yet tenured. Things could change. He may have to spend a little time in the Taliban Department before becoming fully vested
Hell, I’d rather have the Taliban in charge than the Democrats.

you are not any better than the taliban when it comes to stone age ideology. whether it's religion, politics, gender roles, or education for females.

oh bullshit. you would have actual laws on the books preventing women from being anything other than what you believe is our only role in life
You’re right, I would have it enshrined in law if I could. Just as I would enshrine the responsibilities of a Man to support, lead, uphold and maintain his family financially, emotionally, and intellectually.

you are not any better than the taliban when it comes to stone age ideology. whether it's religion, politics, gender roles, or education for females
When did I ever suggest my beliefs WERE more than marginally different from most of the extremist Abrahamic sexts and other ancient societies/religions?

Personally I see that similarity as a confirmation of the correctness of the shared beliefs than anything else.

I don’t see that as a mistake. In fact it’s a plan, to ensure that they are not tempted to make the wrong choice.

The appropriate method to deal with the unfortunate potential of widowhood or divorce is to fall back on her family/families.

Be secure in the knowledge that some of the merchandise you get from the supermarket in that area was delivered by my wife, driving a 10-wheel truck.

you are not any better than the taliban when it comes to stone age ideology. whether it's religion, politics, gender roles, or education for females
When did I ever suggest my beliefs WERE more than marginally different from most of the extremist Abrahamic sexts and other ancient societies/religions?

Personally I see that similarity as a confirmation of the correctness of the shared beliefs than anything else.

thank god you are in the minority & always will be. of course you could always move to the stone age where they exist.

Yeah, so?
There seems to be some in the GOP who acknowledge the fact that the likes of Greene and Boebert are reckless, irresponsible Republican elected officials who have no business holding public office and are doing harm to both the GOP and women participating in the democratic process.

The problem is they likely represent an unpopular minority in the Party.

thank god you are in the minority & always will be. of course you could always move to the stone age where they exist
Keep telling yourself that. There are far more of us Traditionalists out here than you want to believe. With the growth of the home-schooling and other more traditionally oriented organizations, there will be even more of us sooner than you want to think about.

The newsite, The Hill, offered an interesting piece on a fundraising PAC for GOP women.
The PAC's message is that Representatives Greene and Boebert are only 'carnival barkers' who detract from the real gains that Republican women have made in gaining seats in Congress, and being effective in those seats. The PAC will not endorse either Congresswoman for 2022.

Here is a taster of The Hill's* coverage:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A major fundraising group for GOP women is taking aim at Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), likening them to "carnival barkers."

The Value In Electing Women Political Action Committee (VIEW PAC), founded in 1997 to increase the number of Republican women in Congress, is condemning the actions of both GOP lawmakers, Business Insider reported Wednesday.

"While we rightfully celebrate the number of GOP women serving in the House, I've always professed quality over quantity," VIEWPAC Executive Director Julie Conway told the outlet.

Being in Congress is not a "joke" or "reality show," she added.

"Our women have fought too hard for too long to be respected and taken seriously as legislators, policy makers and thought leaders. We cannot let this work be erased by individuals who chose to be shameless self promoters and carnival barkers."

…..it will not be endorsing the Greene or Boebert in the 2022 midterm elections, when both lawmakers will be seeking a second term in Congress.

"There is too much at stake and too many true public servants to allow the noise of the few to overshadow the work of the many."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps..... a little preventative medicine: Before any of the forums Rightfielders object to The Hill publishing this piece, or claiming it is 'leftist' or 'Dem' propaganda......well, remember The Hill is owned by Don Trump's regular golf partner, Jerry Finklestein.
Greene appears to be bat-shit crazy (no telling with the lying-ass media), but what is their objection to Boebert?
She’s cute, owns AR-15’s, loves America and sometimes wears their signature SJW glasses.
B000825.jpg

thank god you are in the minority & always will be. of course you could always move to the stone age where they exist
Keep telling yourself that. There are far more of us Traditionalists out here than you want to believe. With the growth of the home-schooling and other more traditionally oriented organizations, there will be even more of us sooner than you want to think about.

keep telling yerself that.

The newsite, The Hill, offered an interesting piece on a fundraising PAC for GOP women.
The PAC's message is that Representatives Greene and Boebert are only 'carnival barkers' who detract from the real gains that Republican women have made in gaining seats in Congress, and being effective in those seats. The PAC will not endorse either Congresswoman for 2022.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A major fundraising group for GOP women is taking aim at Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), likening them to "carnival barkers."

The Value In Electing Women Political Action Committee (VIEW PAC), founded in 1997 to increase the number of Republican women in Congress, is condemning the actions of both GOP lawmakers, Business Insider reported Wednesday.

"While we rightfully celebrate the number of GOP women serving in the House, I've always professed quality over quantity," VIEWPAC Executive Director Julie Conway told the outlet.

"Our women have fought too hard for too long to be respected and taken seriously as legislators, policy makers and thought leaders. We cannot let this work be erased by individuals who chose to be shameless self promoters and carnival barkers."

…..it will not be endorsing the Greene or Boebert in the 2022 midterm elections, when both lawmakers will be seeking a second term in Congress.

"There is too much at stake and too many true public servants to allow the noise of the few to overshadow the work of the many."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps..... a little preventative medicine: Before any of the forums Rightfielders object to The Hill publishing this piece, or claiming it is 'leftist' or 'Dem' propaganda......well, remember The Hill is owned by Don Trump's regular golf partner, Jerry Finklestein.
Greene appears to be bat-shit crazy (no telling with the lying-ass media), but what is their objection to Boebert?
She’s cute, owns AR-15’s, loves America and sometimes wears their signature SJW glasses.
B000825.jpg

& was a high school dropout & didn't bother finishing/ getting her GED until just a few months b4 running for office.

What actions?

Forum List

Back