GOP wants to screw US over Social Security

What lies? Trump supported the CDC.
Trump on his own, contrary to the cdc did this. Of course you idiots believed Trump the ignoramus and NOT THE DOCTORS.
  • Donald Trump regularly minimized the threat of the virus.
  • He exaggerated the country’s gains against the disease.
  • He touted drugs that proved to be ineffective.
  • He falsely blamed others for the country’s lagging efforts to control the spread inside its borders.

You just lied….when you said Trump supported the CDC….So you lied. He lied all the time and you claim he didn’t but supported the cdc. Liar.
Trump realized the corrupted federal government.

Trump on his own, contrary to the cdc did this. Of course you idiots believed Trump the ignoramus and NOT THE DOCTORS.
  • He falsely blamed others for the country’s lagging efforts to control the spread inside its borders.
Those are your words. And you are a well known liar.
I will say this about me. I minimized the claims of massive deaths due to CV19 because the facts prove under 1 percent of the ill died. The symptoms for the majority of the ill was described by victims as like the flu.

Fauci was the official doctor at the Trump press conferences and he did not minimize it.

Then-President Donald J. Trump listens to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the then-director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, speaking with members of the coronavirus task force during a briefing in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House on April 17, 2020, in Washington, D.C. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images)

New report blasts government's COVID response, warns of repeating same mistakes​

The report offers ten lessons that must be learned to avoid the same mistakes from being repeated​

By Michael Dorgan Fox News
Published March 16, 2024 1:56pm EDT

You just lied….when you said Trump supported the CDC….So you lied. He lied all the time and you claim he didn’t but supported the cdc. Liar.
Why was Dr. Fauci always up andtalking?

Yet you never produced even one so called lie.

Liar%20too.jpg

Why was Dr. Fauci always up andtalking?
Why was Trump ALWAYS following the cdc with lies….
Why was Trump on TV more than any CDC official or Fauci, lying about covid. According to you, he’s no fking DOCTOR.
He was there to keep you minions in line….

Last edited:

Tax breaks for billionnaires is AOK. Whining about Trans, lets do it. But hold on for one second while we screw our voters over.​

GOP faces internal battle over raising age for Social Security​

The fact is elected politicians have been kicking this can down the road for somebody else to deal with forever. And the reason why is every time somebody tries to come up with a non-catastrophic solution to stabilize and sustain the program, people like you scream bloody murder that they're trying to destroy social security or screw the people in some way.

Just once I wish people could shed their partisan programming and assigned talking points and at least consider logically and rationally what is being proposed and why.

Yet you never produced even one so called lie.
You just lied foolish and claimed Trump followed the cdc….I produce a list. The cdc never said covid would be gone in spring nor did they suggest using industrial cleaner internally or shining lights inside the body.

you're well into double figures with your made up shit being shown a lie.

Why was Trump ALWAYS following the cdc with lies….
Why was Trump on TV more than any CDC official or Fauci, lying about covid. According to you, he’s no fking DOCTOR.
Hecwas there to keep you minions in line….
I saw many doctors appearing with Trump telling us about the virus. What was the cure and when did they know it? You keep shooting your mouth off and producing no evidence.

Were you hospitalized with CV19?

You just lied foolish and claimed Trump followed the cdc….I produce a list. The cdc never said covid would be gone in spring nor did they suggest using industrial cleaner internally or shining lights inside the body.

you're well into double figures with your made up shit being shown a lie.
I did not bring the CDC into this. You did. So claims made about the CDC came from you, not me. At that time, since I am retired, I watched almost every report where Trump talked to the public. And saw how after his talk, the liars started lying about what he said. As you did by talking of shining light. Trump asked a question, he did not claim shining light works.

I saw many doctors appearing with Trump telling us about the virus. What was the cure and when did they know it? You keep shooting your mouth off and producing no evidence.

Were you hospitalized with CV19?
None of your fking business. I share little personal with untrustworthy. Humpers.
Trump has you minions brainwashed. You Humpers have a strategy of claiming me of being brainwashed by ALL THE MEDICAL RESERCH FACILITIES IN THE WORLD, while it’s ok for you to be brainwashed by idiots.

Forum List

Back