GOP voters dominate the conspiracy challenges

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Guy In Trump Hat and ‘Deplorables’ T-Shirt Arrested At Texas Polling Place
“He wanted to take a stand. Unfortunately, he was arrested and taken to jail.”

Every time I look up its some sorry ass white nut doing something on voting day to fuck up the process and yet you got TRump running around the country blaming nigga's and democrats. So help me I can't wait for the day, white people crawl back under the trailers and go away for good, you people are just bad for this country...despite what the fuck you believe.

This Tiggerred guy is now the acting forum comic in here. Every so often, you have to act, at least for a short period of time, like you are at least partly on the reservation still. But not this guy.......never thought anybody could upstage Rightwinger for runaway absurdity, but this guy here defines phony partisan.

Noticed the past few days too............head is in perpetual exploding mode.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::coffee:

And its great stuff.............just two weeks ago, he posted up a thread telling people Trump was racist because he ordered a vanilla ice cream cone!!!:popcorn:

This Tiggerred guy is now the acting forum comic in here. Every so often, you have to act, at least for a short period of time, like you are at least partly on the reservation still. But not this guy.......never thought anybody could upstage Rightwinger for runaway absurdity, but this guy here defines phony partisan.

Noticed the past few days too............head is in perpetual exploding mode.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::coffee:

And its great stuff.............just two weeks ago, he posted up a thread telling people Trump was racist because he ordered a vanilla ice cream cone!!!:popcorn:
its called an "obsession"....dean is the foremost example....its hit matthew and now this poor slob tiger...they cant get trump out of their heads,just think if he wins.....holy shit....

Guy In Trump Hat and ‘Deplorables’ T-Shirt Arrested At Texas Polling Place
“He wanted to take a stand. Unfortunately, he was arrested and taken to jail.”

Every time I look up its some sorry ass white nut doing something on voting day to fuck up the process and yet you got TRump running around the country blaming nigga's and democrats. So help me I can't wait for the day, white people crawl back under the trailers and go away for good, you people are just bad for this country...despite what the fuck you believe.
that sure is a real life homer simpson with a shot gun right there. :coffee:

Forum List

Back