GOP voter suppression tactics are quite real but you won’t find them nationwide

It makes me wonder why Republican voters defend this shit. I suppose because they know voting suppression primarily only affects democrat voters. Perhaps deep down they are happy their elected officials cheat so long as their side wins.

Out loud republicans pretend isn’t a thing. They say “well people should have ID’s!” Well perhaps you’d have a point if republicans weren’t trying to suppress the votes in literally every other other way in targeted, specific areas.

Here are some key points to consider:

1) ONLY republicans are trying to make it harder for people to vote. Democrats are not at all.

2) Republicans want to stop the count on Election Day of any votes that arrive after the 3rd so long as it is evident they were postmarked before the 3rd. Now you may be thinking “well that’s good! We should know by Election Day who won anyway!” Well, actually, we won’t know who won on Election Day in PA regardless of whether or not those last votes come in. In fact, that’s the case in many states on that day.

3) Texas Republicans are trying to make “drive up voting” illegal which is simply dropping off your ballot more easy. They also want to limit one drop off box per county in Texas. Obviously this is ridiculous because some counties in Texas have a couple hundred people and counties like Harris have 3 million. The end result is that people in rural counties (primarily republicans) can vote easy as pie while voters in urban areas (primarily democrats) have to take much more time out of their day if they want to vote.

4) Voter suppression lawsuits are primarily happening in swing states (this year Texas is more of a tossup). This includes MI, WI, and PA. Oh gee I wonder why! If the GOP was so concerned about voting being legitimate, they would press these policies on a federal level. They won’t do that obviously because then republicans voters would be affected the same way.

Of course you won't find GOP voter suppression Nation Wide.

It only exist in the Alt Left Universe of Fake News.

There it is rampant.

It makes me wonder why Republican voters defend this shit. I suppose because they know voting suppression primarily only affects democrat voters. Perhaps deep down they are happy their elected officials cheat so long as their side wins.

Out loud republicans pretend isn’t a thing. They say “well people should have ID’s!” Well perhaps you’d have a point if republicans weren’t trying to suppress the votes in literally every other other way in targeted, specific areas.

1) ONLY republicans are trying to make it harder for people to vote. Democrats are not at all.

2) Republicans want to stop the count on Election Day of any votes that arrive after the 3rd so long as it is evident they were postmarked before the 3rd. Now you may be thinking “well that’s good! We should know by Election Day who won anyway!” Well, actually, we won’t know who won on Election Day in PA regardless of whether or not those last votes come in. In fact, that’s the case in many states on that day.

3) Texas Republicans are trying to make “drive up voting” illegal which is simply dropping off your ballot more easy. They also want to limit one drop off box per county in Texas. Obviously this is ridiculous because some counties in Texas have a couple hundred people and counties like Harris have 3 million. The end result is that people in rural counties (primarily republicans) can vote easy as pie while voters in urban areas (primarily democrats) have to take much more time out of their day if they want to vote.

4) Voter suppression lawsuits are primarily happening in swing states (this year Texas is more of a tossup). This includes MI, WI, and PA. Oh gee I wonder why! If the GOP was so concerned about voting being legitimate, they would press these policies on a federal level. They won’t do that obviously because then republicans voters would be affected the same way.

How long have you been a racist? Seems to Me that your belief that minorities are too inferior to get an ID in the 730 days between elections is pretty racist of you. Getting an ID is not hard at all.

Republicans -- i.e Patriotic Americans, want any Ballot NOT POSTMARKED before the 4th of November to not count. That is because elections have deadlines and have had deadlines since foever.

If you can drive up to drop off a ballot, then you can walk in and have your ballot verified. Texas is not allowing people to drive up and drop off 10's if not dozens of ballots at a time.......

Voter suppression lawsuits are going to happen regardless. The Democrats are going to cheat, and if that fails, they are going to try and steal it through the courts. That is why they fought so hard to keep Barret off the bench.........
You’re so fucking stupid. It’s not like you had an opinion about people dropping off ballots by car before I told you about this. You just went into knee jerk cultist mode and pulled a reason out of your ass as to why it should be illegal. Your reason doesn’t even make any goddamn sense anyway lol. You have no concept of the rule of law obviously. If Texan republicans are successful, they would get 100,000 ballots that have already been cast tossed. That’s how many people voted that way in Texas. Because it’s the GOP and not YOUR ballot, you knew jerk defend the move like a child.

OMG if you are too stupid to get your early ballot in on time, you don't deserve your vote to count. Culling out the stupid vote is a good thing.
Hey moron, that’s obviously not the only issue. Of course, I guess I wouldn’t expect you to understand how people conduct their lives. Perhaps people do not have the time to vote until a couple days out. Maybe there was a delay of them receiving their ballots. You’re unemployed I’m guessing so you wouldn’t understand that people have lives.
Perhaps people do not have the time to vote until a couple days out.

Who is too busy to take 5 minutes to fill out a ballot, and what would change in the last few days to give them all that extra time?
Can you even explain WHY there ballots should be discarded simply because you think it’s dumb they voted the way they voted?

Mail-in ballots have been available for at least a month.
If someone is so lazy that they can't fill it out and mail it in so that it gets to it's destination before 11:59PM of Nov 3rd, they don't deserve to have their vote counted.

OMG if you are too stupid to get your early ballot in on time, you don't deserve your vote to count. Culling out the stupid vote is a good thing.
Hey moron, that’s obviously not the only issue. Of course, I guess I wouldn’t expect you to understand how people conduct their lives. Perhaps people do not have the time to vote until a couple days out. Maybe there was a delay of them receiving their ballots. You’re unemployed I’m guessing so you wouldn’t understand that people have lives.
Perhaps people do not have the time to vote until a couple days out.

Who is too busy to take 5 minutes to fill out a ballot, and what would change in the last few days to give them all that extra time?
Can you even explain WHY there ballots should be discarded simply because you think it’s dumb they voted the way they voted?
Did you do a mail-in ballot?

Which tells you which side openly supports voter fraud.

But that would defeat the purpose of voter suppression, which blows up your entire argument.

Unless you are actually trying to claim that only right-wing people have the mental capacity to vote on time....? Thus only Democrat votes would be late, because Democrats are incompetent like Hillary Clinton unable to tell classified information after being in high office for decades?

Otherwise, refusing to count late votes, would hit everyone equally, Democrat or Republican. You know when you should vote. You know you need to have it mailed out on time. If you can't do that.... then your incompetence disqualifies you from being worthy to vote.

Honestly, people that are so incompetent they can't even mail their ballot in on time... shouldn't be allowed to vote anyone. We don't want people that pathetic, determining who runs the country.

Are you saying they can't mail it in already?

No, because having unlimited time to vote, pretty much makes an election more corrupt. We can't have 6 months of recounts, because everyone who voted 3 months after the election, needs to be counted.

You need to have a hard cut off time. And if you don't understand why, that reflects more on you, than Republicans.

If someone is so lazy that they can't fill it out and mail it in so that it gets to it's destination before 11:59PM of Nov 3rd, they don't deserve to have their vote counted.
God so many of you have said this and it’s so retarded. Your casual opinion on how people should vote does not somehow justify throwing out a couple million ballots after they have been cast. You’re such a fascist idiot.

LMAO! Bill Bullshitter SEZ????? "Damn those Trumpers for trying to foil our attempts to steal this election!!!! ARRRRRRgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!"

God so many of you have said this and it’s so retarded. Your casual opinion on how people should vote does not somehow justify throwing out a couple million ballots after they have been cast. You’re such a fascist idiot.
Who threw out a couple of million ballots and where?
Do you realize the impossibility of the tactical for doing such a thing?
Now explain to us exactly how this occurred.

But that would defeat the purpose of voter suppression, which blows up your entire argument.

Unless you are actually trying to claim that only right-wing people have the mental capacity to vote on time....? Thus only Democrat votes would be late, because Democrats are incompetent like Hillary Clinton unable to tell classified information after being in high office for decades?

Otherwise, refusing to count late votes, would hit everyone equally, Democrat or Republican. You know when you should vote. You know you need to have it mailed out on time. If you can't do that.... then your incompetence disqualifies you from being worthy to vote.

Honestly, people that are so incompetent they can't even mail their ballot in on time... shouldn't be allowed to vote anyone. We don't want people that pathetic, determining who runs the country.

No, because having unlimited time to vote, pretty much makes an election more corrupt. We can't have 6 months of recounts, because everyone who voted 3 months after the election, needs to be counted.

You need to have a hard cut off time. And if you don't understand why, that reflects more on you, than Republicans.
Voter fraud is statistically extremely rare whether you want to pretend otherwise or not.

It blows up my argument? What the fuck are you even talking about?

This such a retarded argument. Your causal opinion on these voters and not doing it sooner is not somehow justification to throw out a couple million ballots. The fascism on the right is unbelievable.

3 months? Your stupid exaggeration of the truth disqualifies you from this argument.

Voter fraud is statistically extremely rare whether you want to pretend otherwise or not.

This such a retarded argument. Your causal opinion on these voters and not doing it sooner is not somehow justification to throw out a couple million ballots. The fascism on the right is unbelievable.

3 months? Your stupid exaggeration of the truth disqualifies you from this argument.

Well dumbass if you actually understood the issue, you’d know this WILL happen if republicans are successful in their lawsuits. It doesn’t have to happen now for it to be a thing. Unless you can explain why this WOULDNT happen if those lawsuits were successful, shut up. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Well dumbass if you actually understood the issue, you’d know this WILL happen if republicans are successful in their lawsuits. It doesn’t have to happen now for it to be a thing. Unless you can explain why this WOULDNT happen if those lawsuits were successful, shut up. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
You are not addressing my question.
You claimed that several million ballots are being thrown out.
If anything, the fact that lazy assed Ds can wait till 11:59PM of Nov 3rd to mail out a ballot is criminal.
Now explain what these lawsuits are based on because I actually have a life and I don't have the inclination to give DailyBullshit.com a Click.

Democrats call Republican attempts to stop Democratic voter fraud "voter suppression."

What the hell? Counting timely mailed ballots, 100% in complaint with ballot instructions, is "Democratic voter fraud"?

Providing reasonable ammount of ballot drop off locations is "Democratic voter fraud"?

Why don't you just stop these ridiculous denials, stop excusing this and simply call it what is obviously is - pathetic, shameless, vote supression tactics.

Last edited:

If anything, the fact that lazy assed Ds can wait till 11:59PM of Nov 3rd to mail out a ballot is criminal.
Now explain what these lawsuits are based on because I actually have a life and I don't have the inclination to give DailyBullshit.com a Click.
It’s republicans making the argument that the ballots shouldn’t be counted. They are trying to make the case such ballots are illegal. I gave you the info in my link. Read it.

It’s republicans making the argument that the ballots shouldn’t be counted. They are trying to make the case such ballots are illegal. I gave you the info in my link. Read it.
Your Link doesn't work.

You are claiming that Republicans are trying to skew the vote with voter suppression.

But the only way that argument makes sense, is if they put in place rules that suppressed Democrat votes, but not Republican votes.

However, none of your claims would benefit Republicans.

Having only one drop box, would not prevent a single person anywhere from voting, nor would it benefit Republicans.

Having a hard cut off for when votes could be cast, would not benefit Republicans over Democrats, nor would it prevent a single person anywhere from voting.

Requiring an ID to vote, would not benefit Republicans over Democrats, nor would it prevent anyone from voting, since any legal citizen can easily get an ID.

So, since all of these rules would not stop a single Democrat from voting, and would equally apply to everyone including Republicans, then their is no value to Republicans to do this.

Whether it is statistically rare or not, doesn't matter. The fact is, they are only doing it to reduce fraud, and give more legitimacy to the election process.

Thus, you blew up your own argument. Facts over opinion. Sorry.

You are claiming that Republicans are trying to skew the vote with voter suppression.

But the only way that argument makes sense, is if they put in place rules that suppressed Democrat votes, but not Republican votes.

However, none of your claims would benefit Republicans.

Having only one drop box, would not prevent a single person anywhere from voting, nor would it benefit Republicans.

Having a hard cut off for when votes could be cast, would not benefit Republicans over Democrats, nor would it prevent a single person anywhere from voting.

Requiring an ID to vote, would not benefit Republicans over Democrats, nor would it prevent anyone from voting, since any legal citizen can easily get an ID.

So, since all of these rules would not stop a single Democrat from voting, and would equally apply to everyone including Republicans, then their is no value to Republicans to do this.

Whether it is statistically rare or not, doesn't matter. The fact is, they are only doing it to reduce fraud, and give more legitimacy to the election process.

Thus, you blew up your own argument. Facts over opinion. Sorry.
Uh yeah suppress the count. I’m glad you’re catching on.

Vote suppression is vote suppression. Republicans don’t need to use the language of party to make this work. Either way, democrats would be primarily affected.

Uh yes, it definitely would. If republicans in Texas are successful, 100,000 ballots would be discarded just because they voted from their cars. I’m glad I could explain this simple logic to you. Chances are most of those people would not even be aware their votes would be discarded until after the election is over.

Uh yes, one drop off box per county would disproportionately affect democrats because they are in urban counties. Republicans in rural counties do not need more than one box. Tell me, what is the legal argument you have that the governor has the authority to do this? Why should he have the power to make it harder for people to vote?

You’re dumb if you think ANY of those policies will reduce fraud, imaginary or not. I love how you are trying to invalidate my argument but you couldn’t explain how this would reduce fraud if your life depended on it. Where is your reasoning of why ANY of this SHOULD be happening?

Your Link doesn't work.
Yes, it does.

Forum List

Back