GOP Senate candidate to protect children from Litter Boxes

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Thank Goodness we have Republicans to protect our children

Guess what? We have furries and fuzzies in classrooms,” Bolduc told the crowd. “They lick themselves, they’re cats. When they don’t like something, they hiss – people walk down the hallway and jump out,” he said, as a hissing sound could be heard.

“And get this, get this,” he continued. “They’re putting litter boxes, right? Litter boxes for that. … These are the same people that are concerned about spreading germs. Yet they let children lick themselves and then touch everything. And they’re starting to lick each other.”

Does anyone question why Q is so powerful with Republicans?

You realize that IF it's a hoax, it's barely a hoax right?

You realize that children/teens have "pronouns" like fishself, fox, or whatever animal they pick. They wear tails and ears to school and bark and growl etc at other children. In the hallways etc.

So yeah, MAYBE there are no litter boxes. But it's not that much of an exaggeration.

I was thinking the other day: this gender bending crap is like the multiple personality fad in the 80s, but at least that was mostly confined to adults. Leftists have done this to our KIDS.

You realize that children/teens have "pronouns" like fishself, fox, or whatever animal they pick. They wear tails and ears to school and bark and growl etc at other children. In the hallways etc.

So yeah, MAYBE there are no litter boxes. But it's not that much of an exaggeration.

I was thinking the other day: this gender bending crap is like the multiple personality fad in the 80s, but at least that was mostly confined to adults. Leftists have done this to our KIDS.

Another gullible Republican who believes whatever shows up in her inbox

:auiqs.jpg:

Guess what? We have furries and fuzzies in classrooms,” Bolduc told the crowd. “They lick themselves, they’re cats. When they don’t like something, they hiss – people walk down the hallway and jump out,” he said, as a hissing sound could be heard.

“And get this, get this,” he continued. “They’re putting litter boxes, right? Litter boxes for that. … These are the same people that are concerned about spreading germs. Yet they let children lick themselves and then touch everything. And they’re starting to lick each other.”

Hangs head in shame. Yes, this moron actually has a chance to become a Senator from my state when he should have been sent packing the moment this escaped his lips.
What a cancer the alt-right has become.

There are litter boxes being put in school bathrooms to cater to these sick kids. My kid’s school thankfully said no way to that garbage, but many of the surrounding districts caved. Including one of the largest districts in our area. I can’t imagine custodians are too happy with having to clean human feces out of these things. So sadly, it’s not an exaggeration.

Clearly there’s no limit to the dishonesty and stupidity of conservatives.

There are hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Then, there's shit like what this turd is spewing.

What kind of a low information, knuckle dragging moron do you have to be to believe something like this?
And then, I remember the alt-right..and say "Oh yeah". :)

There are litter boxes being put in school bathrooms to cater to these sick kids. My kid’s school thankfully said no way to that garbage, but many of the surrounding districts caved. Including one of the largest districts in our area. I can’t imagine custodians are too happy with having to clean human feces out of these things. So sadly, it’s not an exaggeration.
You're full of shit. Unless you have a link to back that up, get lost. It doesn't happen. Period.

Hangs head in shame. Yes, this moron actually has a chance to become a Senator from my state when he should have been sent packing the moment this escaped his lips.
What a cancer the alt-right has become.

Anyone can run for political office

What amazes me is how someone with such poor judgement could be promoted to General in the Army

Lie. Do you have absolutely no shame at all?

Another gullible Republican who believes whatever shows up in her inbox

:auiqs.jpg:

All the Tik Tok videos kids made IN SCHOOL of furries doing this:

I can't help it you're really old and out of touch

Can you point out ONE School District that actually does that?

Damn….the USMB Nutjobs are crawling out of the woodwork

All the Tik Tok videos kids made IN SCHOOL of furries doing this:

I can't help it you're really old and out of touch

We made noises in school all the time. This has happened forever.

Some time ago the headline would have been "Kids are stuffing themselves in phone booths".

Or even better.........

"Boys are growing their hair out like girls".

Forum List

Back