GOP now run the House, will they protect Americas sovereignty from your southern border illegal entrants?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
GOP talked a good game in March, now they own the House. What will they do? Will they force a vote or will they continue to allow Trump his #1 issue to be re-elected, "no defense of Americas sovereignty at our southern border".

They pretend Trump is the enemy while doing nothing. McConnell et al are FAR more responsible for GOP mid-term failures than anyone else.

From March:

White House Continues To Defend Failed Border Response​

In two different interviews yesterday, both White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki were both pressed about the Administration’s failed response to the border crisis. Bedingfield continued to perpetuate the false claim that the surge in migrants flooding the border is “cyclical,” while Psaki argued that border is “closed,” and defended the lack of media transparency:

They pretend Trump is the enemy while doing nothing. McConnell et al are FAR more responsible for GOP mid-term failures than anyone else.

Trump waited till the Dems took over the House to start pushing for funding for his wall. Even Trump did not really care about stopping the illegals, just about making political hay over it

GOP talked a good game in March, now they own the House. What will they do? Will they force a vote or will they continue to allow Trump his #1 issue to be re-elected, "no defense of Americas sovereignty at our southern border".

From March:

In two different interviews yesterday, both White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki were both pressed about the Administration’s failed response to the border crisis. Bedingfield continued to perpetuate the false claim that the surge in migrants flooding the border is “cyclical,” while Psaki argued that border is “closed,” and defended the lack of media transparency:
They will absolutely not do anything. But they will shout at the top of their lungs that they have solved the problem as always.

From March:

The 4 last Presidents and Congress have failed at immigration. Why would anyone think this issue will ever get any better?

The 4 last Presidents and Congress have failed at immigration. Why would anyone think this issue will ever get any better?

Seems more than 4

Reagan
Bush I
Clinton
Bush II
Obama
Trump
Biden

A bill that never made it out of committee, that is the best you can do.

Your lie is that "Trump waited till the Dems took over the House to start pushing for funding for his wall."

I proved that Trump pushed from the start.

That the Republicans didn't support him is obvious - but you lied about Trump, not about the GOP weenies in the house.
Why did Trump just not add it to his budget request the two years the GOP held both sides of Congress?

Trump was a novice and didn't understand that the GOP was not supporting him.

Last edited:
GOP talked a good game in March, now they own the House. What will they do? Will they force a vote or will they continue to allow Trump his #1 issue to be re-elected, "no defense of Americas
I just thought I would let you know of some important information RE the J6 committee.. because apparently I wasn't supposed to put my Thread in Politics, even though it mentions politicians and etc..

They put it in Clean Debate.. for who knows what the hell reason.

Here is some of what I said there (titled: Attorneys... [etc]). Maybe you can join the conversation

These sickos are charging some of our favorite Congresspersons for not responding to their 100% PARTISAN ..bs-subpoenas!

Jim Jordan (OH), Scott Perry (PA) and Kevin McCarthy (CA)... LOL.. gave them the finger RE the subpoenas! Good for them :) Yay, Republicans! Yay, America!

I watched Hannity last night (Pete Hegseth hosting) and he had 2 attorneys on, one who claims to be a D but will stick up for Rs when they are wronged... extremely RARE position! That would be Dershowitz who basically said the charges are bogus. The same thing was said (in so many words) by the attorney Gregg Jarrett (who wrote a book on the persecution of President Trump and the Russia Hoax). There is no video at Fox showing this segment of Hannity but... maybe soon? Hope so.. very important..

This site also informs us that the J6 Committee altered evidence KNOWINGLY.

They also had no minority representation (in other words, no Republicans) on the "committee" :rolleyes: and this is the 1st time in American history the House has done this.

The J6 is a committee that will live in infamy..

The spineless GOP? LOL not a chance.

What they will do, and the ONLY thing I personally demand of them, is impeach Xi's man Quid Pro. I know they won't stand up the the Chamber of Commerce and secure the border - they money brokers won't let them. That was what was unique about Trump - he wasn't owned by those who don't promote our interests. 99% of the GOP is.

Forum List

Back