GOP kills it's own bill - again

I prefer a House of Representatives that can actually get something done for somebody, anybody, preferably the whole United States, but since trump came in 2016, that has been out the window and not on the table. Maybe it will be better after the next election, when Joe gets re-elected for 4 more years. If you approve of these mental midget self aggrandizing, troublemakers for trouble making sake, in our House of Representatives, I only have one thing to say.
View attachment 930653

The job of the House is not to "get something done." It's to represent their constituents in congress. If that means votes are divided and bills don't pass, wonderful. The will of the people.

Odd, none those whining about Republicans feel the need to defend this legislation. Why is that? Oh right, that would expose their hypocrisy.

We already know dicksuckers like you prefer chaos in the House as well as the White House, as you do not believe if our constitutional form of government anymore. You just want fascist top down, minority rule at any cost.
Look at who's not refuting the fact that you really couldn't care less about civil liberties and due process....You never really cared.

And you assholes have the gall to call others fascists.

The job of the House is not to "get something done." It's to represent their constituents in congress. If that means votes are divided and bills don't pass, wonderful. The will of the people.
Letting this shit expire with no action is "getting things done".

The entire Stasi needs to have its nuts cut off.

Look at who's not refuting the fact that you really couldn't care less about civil liberties and due process....You never really cared.

And you assholes have the gall to call others fascists.
We are watching due process, daily and will see more when Trump goes on trial again Monday. My civil liberties have not been violated. What did you do to get in trouble?

Divisions within the House Republican Conference continue to widen as 19 conservatives clashed with party leadership Wednesday, killing Speaker Mike Johnson's proposal to advance reauthorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in a 119-228 vote.

Had today's procedural vote to advance FISA reform passed, Congress would have moved closer toward retooling Section 702 of FISA, a provision allowing U.S. intelligence authorities to conduct warrantless surveillance on foreigners abroad. Johnson's bill would have introduced new safeguards to Section 702 data and criminalized the use of backdoor loopholes to collect such data. But - - It didn't happen as Republicans couldn't even agree with each other on what they want.

Do we really want these clowns running the country again? 🤔

So the opposition didn't think the reforms went far enough to prevent abuses like we saw in 2015-2019. Why would anyone have a problem with that? Shouldn't they get it right?

We are watching due process, daily and will see more when Trump goes on trial again Monday. My civil liberties have not been violated. What did you do to get in trouble?
"Due process" as in GET A FUCKING WARRANT.

Your limp irrelevant attempt at making about me, yet again, can't paper over that you don't care....Never did.

We already know dicksuckers like you prefer chaos in the House as well as the White House, as you do not believe if our constitutional form of government anymore. You just want fascist top down, minority rule at any cost.

Project much???? This is our constitutional government at work, it takes a majority to pass a bill.

"Due process" as in GET A FUCKING WARRANT.

Your limp irrelevant attempt at making about me, yet again, can't paper over that you don't care....Never did.
Dufus, you missed the OP. It was your idiots that wrote it and your idiots that scuttled it, and it was your idiots that wrote and passed the FISA court in the first place and wrote and passed the Patriot act.
1712861375227.jpeg

Yet another "liberal" who really doesn't give a single flying fuck about due process or civil liberties.

Trump didn't break you jackbooted dick smokers, he revealed how broken that you are and always have been.
or representation per the constitution. They really hate america, really!!!!!

I prefer a House of Representatives that can actually get something done for somebody, anybody, preferably the whole United States, but since trump came in 2016, that has been out the window and not on the table. Maybe it will be better after the next election, when Joe gets re-elected for 4 more years. If you approve of these mental midget self aggrandizing, troublemakers for trouble making sake, in our House of Representatives, I only have one thing to say.
View attachment 930653
so if someone objects to a bill, they aren't getting something done? Isn't that rep protecting their constituent's per the oath they took? or, are you against the oath of america?

You're one of the Jones bois huh? drink the koolaid fools!!!!!!! Now that's getting something done huh?

Yet another objective demofk and their narrative.

Hey ya big dummy... Whats constitutional about warrantless searches?

Forum List

Back