GOP Indiana Sen Todd Young on Trump: “I don't intend to support him for the Republican nomination.” When asked why, Young replies “Where do I begin?”

The fact that Young is a nevertrumper means I wouldn't vote for him in the general election. I'm a never-nevertrumper, who really has little use for those who gave us Sleepy Joe.

The fact that Young is a nevertrumper means I wouldn't vote for him in the general election. I'm a never-nevertrumper, who really has little use for those who gave us Sleepy Joe.
That means they are globalists and not for Ameria first.

That means they are globalists and not for Ameria first.
Actually, it means Trump almost got Young killed on January 6th and Young doesn't like people who commit sexual assault and love Putin.

A statement alleged to Todd Young told to Kelly Phares to Chad Pergram (made up name?). A non story about an Indiana senator who won't support Trump. Things must be desperate out there.

Let me quote him​

'He Consistently Loses': GOP Sen. Todd Young Won't Back Trump As 2024 Nominee​

The Indiana senator offered a rare GOP rebuke of Trump, saying he has "a habit of losing not just his own elections, but losing elections for others."

Sen. Todd Young (R-Ind.) announced he won’t support Donald Trump in the 2024 GOP presidential race, a day after a controversial CNN town hall where the former president repeated election lies, mocked a woman who accused him of sexual assault and refused to call Russian President Vladimir Putin a war criminal.
“You want a nominee to win the general election. As President Trump says, I prefer winners,” Young told HuffPost on Thursday when asked about Trump’s performance at the CNN event in New Hampshire. “He consistently loses. In fact, he has a habit of losing not just his own elections, but losing elections for others.”

“I can’t think of someone worse equipped to bring people together to pass legislation and advance our collective values than the former president,” the senator added. “I don’t think conservatives would be well served by electing someone whose core competency seems to be owning someone on Twitter.”

“I don’t think he’ll be the nominee. Republicans are in a winning mood. We want to win. We know he’s the shortest path to losing,” Young said.

No Republicans followed Young’s lead on Thursday

Only problem is who's up next if not Trump?

'You Ain't Ready, Baby': Ex-RNC Chair Gives Ron DeSantis A Blunt 2024 Warning​

Michael Steele told the Florida governor why his presidential ambitions are already toast.

Forum List

Back