GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

• Banned
Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Well, we've had retarded (Adam Schitt).

And now we are talking counter retarded (Iowa Senator).

I would hope this really would not be the case.

America is fucked as it is.

Do we want to finish her off that much faster ?
Over what?

Nothing provable....just like Trump.

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.

Joe Biden will likely no be impeached as long as the House is dominated by Democrats. And the Democrat leadership has already announced how they plan to go after President Trump even harder following the Super Bowl. And that threat may start tomorrow because Nancy Pelosi likes beating up on President Trump more than she likes to legislate. And it's starting to sink in to me about how much the Democrat Party hates not pulling strings on everything. They were counting on all those billions of dollars in Joe Biden kickbacks since Trump went into office, and they're so blinded by lust for cheating other countries out of the money they voted on them for it appears to me they voted in too much money with the wink wink they get 2/3rds of it in kickbacks from their targeted corrupt government. They're so focused on picking somebody's pocket, they remind me of Chas. Dickens' quote "You have to pick a pocket or two."

• Banned

Joe Biden will likely no be impeached as long as the House is dominated by Democrats. And the Democrat leadership has already announced how they plan to go after President Trump even harder following the Super Bowl. And that threat may start tomorrow because Nancy Pelosi likes beating up on President Trump more than she likes to legislate. And it's starting to sink in to me about how much the Democrat Party hates not pulling strings on everything. They were counting on all those billions of dollars in Joe Biden kickbacks since Trump went into office, and they're so blinded by lust for cheating other countries out of the money they voted on them for it appears to me they voted in too much money with the wink wink they get 2/3rds of it in kickbacks from their targeted corrupt government. They're so focused on picking somebody's pocket, they remind me of Chas. Dickens' quote "You have to pick a pocket or two."

That isn't what we should be concerned about.

Biden should not have to be threatened with this up front of collection of evidence. We know there is some...but no where near enough to show an impeachable offence.

This country just put up with Adam Schitt and Nancy Pisslosi. The GOP does not need to conjure up a counter facade.

Over what?

That’s what Democrats said and then they tried with Ukraine. Well, Son of a Bitch.
I suppose you think that means something.

Damned if I know what though.

Over what?

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.
Lol, even most of the senators admit the Democrats proved their case.

They just said they are ok with it.

Over what?

Democrats have lowered the bar. A crime is not necessary. circumstantial evidence and hearsay/ someone feeling concerned, is enough to label a President a threat to the nation.

Over what?

Democrats have lowered the bar. A crime is not necessary. circumstantial evidence and hearsay/ someone feeling concerned, is enough to label a President a threat to the nation.

This impeachment was based on mind reading and future predicting. There has never been one like this in our history. But we all know how the left loves the idea of the Thought Police.

That isn't what we should be concerned about.

Biden should not have to be threatened with this up front of collection of evidence. We know there is some...but no where near enough to show an impeachable offence.

This country just put up with Adam Schitt and Nancy Pisslosi. The GOP does not need to conjure up a counter facade.

Until Trump came along, we spent decades taking it and never giving anything back. I stand behind it. Show America what these wars that the left starts can lead to. Maybe they'll wise up and quit voting these clowns in.

Last edited:

Over what?

It's stupid.

I don't see why it's stupid. Some of the Commies are already talking about future impeachments, and like this time, they don't even know what the impeachments will be about.

Nobody likes a bully, but sometimes you just have to hit the bully right back to force an end to the conflict.

When you said " Here we go down stupid lane" I thought you were talking about Biden winning.

Over what?

That’s what Democrats said and then they tried with Ukraine. Well, Son of a Bitch.
I suppose you think that means something.

Damned if I know what though.

It means Biden is more corrupt than any level you can dream up for Trump.

Forum List

Back