GOP Candidate Charges Opponent Is Dead, Represented By A Body Double

Obviously what this shows is that the they have open primaries and the percentage he received were cross over votes.

No real TP candidate would do so poorly.

Typical Teaper crying because he lost an election. I guess we are lucky he didn't go on a shooting rampage...then again, if he did, he would foster more support from the loony teapers.

This is brilliant Repub who says he won only 5% of the vote because the DEAD incumbent used a body double

lucas28n-3-web.jpg

He looks like a conehead:

gimage.php

Now it all makes sense.:D

this is what we are going to get folks..

petty, stuff

they can be running for city council, hell dog catcher and we'll be getting titles like. THE GOP

They're even digging up a Gop President who has passed on and even bringing in the FORMOER gops

the Gop the Gop the Gop

And then we get this
Oklahoma does VR by party affiliation and all primaries are CLOSED primaries.

I wonder if all that ignorance causes you pain...

Last edited:
Obviously what this shows is that the they have open primaries and the percentage he received were cross over votes.

And there you would be wrong:

List of States with Open and Closed Primaries | Grassroots Idaho GOP

sarcasm lost once again. I need to start using those little smiley guys.

And there you would be wrong:

List of States with Open and Closed Primaries | Grassroots Idaho GOP

sarcasm lost once again. I need to start using those little smiley guys.

That would be one method....

petty, stuff

they can be running for city council, hell dog catcher and we'll be getting titles like. THE GOP

the Gop the Gop the Gop

Every one, not a democrat, that now loses and election will be duped a TP member. Doesn't matter that the guy is a raving loon that probably receive a protest vote if that.

petty, stuff

the Gop the Gop the Gop

Don't worry, Stephanie, if I run across a Democrat who is this batshit crazy, I will have the same amount of fun. Only, I've never found one this crazy....

petty, stuff

the Gop the Gop the Gop

Every one, not a democrat, that now loses and election will be duped a TP member. Doesn't matter that the guy is a raving loon that probably receive a protest vote if that.

You will notice that I specifically point out in the OP that there is no evidence that he belongs to the TP. In fact, even by the TP link to him, I made sure to go out my way to indicate that that is merely a bio of him and not an endorsement.

Read much for content?

:rofl:

But then again, as batshit crazy as he is, I can imagine him belonging to the TP....

petty, stuff

the Gop the Gop the Gop

You will notice that I specifically point out in the OP that there is no evidence that he belongs to the TP. In fact, even by the TP link to him, I made sure to go out my way to indicate that that is merely a bio of him and not an endorsement.

Read much for content?

:rofl:

But then again, as batshit crazy as he is, I can imagine him belonging to the TP....

Granted you may have done that but it seems to me that there are a whole lot of liberals posting after you that are making the connection. They are apparently not as fair and balanced as you.

petty, stuff

They're even digging up a Gop President who has passed on and even bringing in the FORMOER gops

the Gop the Gop the Gop

And then we get this

Why are you surprised?

While this is absurd there is no denying that if they remain headed in this direction the acronym will become the Going Obsolete Party.

Personally I have a big problem with that. The GOP needs new blood, new ideas, viable alternatives to offer We the People.

Right now this thread is indicative of scraping the bottom of the GOP barrel. Time to turn the page and get with the program and the new century.

Last edited:
This, from the staunchly right wing Business Insider, is why.

NOT A ROBOT

drCxIVY.jpg

(REPUBLICAN) Timothy Ray Murray is running to represent Oklahoma's Third Congressional District, and his website lays out the issues he stands for — balancing the budget and protecting agriculture. However, he's also got a unique element of his platform. Murray insists he's not "a robot look-alike":

UsP9KLc.png

Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, (his opponent) and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."

Furthermore, Murray claims the Defense Department is in on the scheme and it isn't the first time a human political candidate has been replaced with an artificially intelligent look-alike:

I have no idea what this means:

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

Is anyone able to explain, or more importantly, defend this?

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9347047 said:
Typical teabagger, rejecting everyday reality and substituting their own version.

No record of him having been active in the Tea Party. I am pretty sure that even they don't want him...

2 years ago he was the democratic nominee.... All of a sudden he changes party to Republican and spouts this crazy crap. Things that make you go hummmmm

Man Claims Oklahoma Congressman Dead, Replaced by 'Look Alike' - NBC News

Yes, I also noted that.

Notice, however, how long his website/blog has been up....

Forum List

Back