Goodnight thread...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
So, a place to post your goodnight for the day...

Yes, it will span multiple days and even years.....provided anyone even bothers with it. But hey, there is a thread about two words, so why the hell not?

So, on that note....

Goodnight.

So, a place to post your goodnight for the day...

Yes, it will span multiple days and even years.....provided anyone even bothers with it. But hey, there is a thread about two words, so why the hell not?

So, on that note....

Goodnight.

You too

good night thread is good!

when you say what you want to say ....

then you say good night ...

you see? it's all good

all fun....it's all fun

that's all it its my darlings .....fun

I'm curious, when you go to sbed,what is on your mind? Do you plan on something before you fall asleep? I usually pray amd think how that prayer will. be received. How about you?

I'm curious, when you go to sbed,what is on your mind? Do you plan on something before you fall asleep? I usually pray amd think how that prayer will. be received. How about you?

I don't plan shit ....when I go to bed of ourse

We pray for the whole world and its people

to be closer to GOD

Same here, Jackson. I'm 'bout ready for vespers right now.
So goodnight, everybody. :)

I don't plan shit ....when I go to bed of ourse

We pray for the whole world and its people

to be closer to GOD
Hope you don't mind if I use your prayer tonight. Hope you sleep well. G'night.

Forum List

Back