Goodbye, Barry

Can't remember where I saw the reference but it's perfect. President Servepro, like he never even happened.

Trump will never gain the respect of the majority of his own people and the world like Obama.
I beg to differ! The silent White Majority stands strong with the Trumpenfuhrer.
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
3 million votes less than Hillary not miles lol

Trump will never gain the respect of the majority of his own people and the world like Obama.
I beg to differ! The silent White Majority stands strong with the Trumpenfuhrer.
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
3 million votes less than Hillary not miles lol
Crazy Cali does not count, thank God for an electoral college. Shit for brains
Please don't use anything that come from California nor eat its food. That IPhone of your might have some shit stains throw it.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama... Respect. LOL
There would be no orange if there was no Hillary LOL
This is true all career politicians are fuck ups…
Career politicians were financed by the likes of crooked billionaires like Trump to suck America dry.
Did you ever think the foreign aid and the cost of security could be what is sucking us dry? Also any money spent on illegals and refugees.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama... Respect. LOL
There would be no orange if there was no Hillary LOL
This is true all career politicians are fuck ups…
Career politicians were financed by the likes of crooked billionaires like Trump to suck America dry.
Did you ever think the foreign aid and the cost of security could be what is sucking us dry? Also any money spent on illegals and refugees.
Yep, Foreign aid is a huge waste of money and time. George Bush Junior proved that

Triggered snowflakes still crying over Obama. What’s wrong? You don’t want to talk about Trump’s 1 year anniversary shutdown? :lol:

Forum List

Back