Good place to do business

So long as you don’t mind the occasional missile attack or car bombing.

Israel has a tiny consumer base ... 10 million people ... better to start a business in the USA with her 350 million consumers ... and with fewer Hamas rockets landing nearby ...

Israel has a tiny consumer base ... 10 million people ... better to start a business in the USA with her 350 million consumers ... and with fewer Hamas rockets landing nearby ...
I've been considering a chicheronera... 13% discount on pulled pork sammiches !
It'll rock ! Free Kosher tea too !

Pork is non-kosher ... an abomination before The Lord ... sugar, no cream, in the tea please ...

Pork is non-kosher ... an abomination before The Lord ... sugar, no cream, in the tea please ...
New King James Version
For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;

ribz.jpg

i only do business with companies/businesses that promote my values

i never do business with anyone that promotes beliefs i consider dangerous
I am sure they will miss your welfare checks! I don’t think the Jews like to do business with losers like yourself. Notice how they signed deals with the UAE and not Afghanistan.

So long as you don’t mind the occasional missile attack or car bombing.
The last terrorist attacked or car bomb was well over a decade ago. The missile attacks are crude missiles and very ineffective with the iron dome. In fact Israel is safer, with a much lower homicide and crime rate then most European countries! Far safer then the US or Canada!

Forum List

Back