Good News from Afghanistan

The Taliban had almost completely eradicated Heroin Crops in Afghanistan until The US showed up. It then went to 90% of all the worlds Heroin Trade or as KFC Ollie would say:

"No it's not! It's only 80% of all the worlds Heroin Trade!" :mad:

I wanna' thank all you Vets for that! Mission Accomplished! :clap2:

The Taliban had almost completely eradicated Heroin Crops in Afghanistan until The US showed up. It then went to 90% of all the worlds Heroin Trade or as KFC Ollie would say:

"No it's not! It's only 80% of all the worlds Heroin Trade!" :mad:

I wanna' thank all you Vets for that! Mission Accomplished! :clap2:

Our troops are NOT to blame - it's the damned politicians who have turned this "war" into a farce. Out troops fight wearing blindfolds and with their hands tied. But, they go out every single day and night, performing their duties as they swore to do. They serve because they believe it's better to be fighting terrorism there than in the streets of American.

And, as long as heroin and other such drugs are kept illegal, the demand will remain high and make raising such crops extremely worthwhile.

So, if you want to blame anybody - blame the slimebags who huff, puff and stick themselves with that crap!!!! :up_yours::up_yours::up_yours:

American Military protects the Heroin trade, American Banks launder the Drug Money.

Got proof other wise?

Added bonus: America supported Al Qaida in Libya and now Syria. Oh but YOU served in the Military so that couldn't possibly be true right?

Many delusional Vets just like you.

American Military protects the Heroin trade, American Banks launder the Drug Money.

Got proof other wise?

Added bonus: America supported Al Qaida in Libya and now Syria. Oh but YOU served in the Military so that couldn't possibly be true right?

Many delusional Vets just like you.

I'm not saying any such thing!

What I AM say is that it IS NOT the fault of the individual military personnel who put their lives in jeopardy every single day. If you want to place blame, check the diplomats, spies, and politicians who seek to make hay with their decisions.

If you want to blame anybody, blame the millions who shoot up!

Time U.S. @ Good N-e-w-s from Afghanistan | TIME.com reports that efforts to teach the three R's to Afghan soldiers seems to be working. What does that tell you about Muslim societies when their best and brightest don't know how to read, write, and calculate!

Girls try to go to school in Afghanistan and are massacred and acid is thrown in their faces. You're missing half of the story.

"Our troops are NOT to blame - it's the damned politicians who have turned this "war" into a farce. Out troops fight wearing blindfolds and with their hands tied. But, they go out every single day and night, performing their duties as they swore to do. They serve because they believe it's better to be fighting terrorism there than in the streets of American."

I'm not saying any such thing! What I AM say is that it IS NOT the fault of the individual military personnel who put their lives in jeopardy every single day. If you want to place blame, check the diplomats, spies, and politicians who seek to make hay with their decisions. If you want to blame anybody, blame the millions who shoot up!"

Forum List

Back