Good idea really, I'm on-board a boycott of components for an hour

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Same components that convince half of us night is day for sake their preferences of things. Same admin. that stole this election through fear and tactics to appoint our greatest puppet POTUS' all time in China-Joe & the ho. That's worth an hour.

JOIN THE NATIONAL INAUGURATION DAY CEREMONY BOYCOTT.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are scheduled to take their oaths of office on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 12;00 noon.

Americans are asked to shut off their television sets, radios, cell phones, computers, social media and streaming devices from 12:00 noon until 1:00 pm as a protest to the fraudulent and corrupt election of November 2020 and to show the news media our contempt for the way that they slandered and defamed the outgoing administration of President Donald Trump. You are asked to join this boycott.

Same components that convince half of us night is day for sake their preferences of things. Same admin. that stole this election through fear and tactics to appoint our greatest puppet POTUS' all time in China-Joe & the ho. That's worth an hour.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are scheduled to take their oaths of office on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 12;00 noon.

Americans are asked to shut off their television sets, radios, cell phones, computers, social media and streaming devices from 12:00 noon until 1:00 pm as a protest to the fraudulent and corrupt election of November 2020 and to show the news media our contempt for the way that they slandered and defamed the outgoing administration of President Donald Trump. You are asked to join this boycott.
What if Trump is having a farewell surprise rally then?

What if Trump is having a farewell surprise rally then?
Trump will be at Mara Lago by noon

Who again?

I have no interest in Biden's inauguration. Besides, I think "Fire Maidens from Outer Space" is on at the same time.

An easy value judgement.

18848112209_35992ddd90_b.jpg

Is that Eastern Time? I suspect it is but if you want it to succeed, clarity is paramount.

OK I will do that, with extra time on each side of the hour so libs don't try to count "wrong"

NOW,,, Don't bother me, I'm cleaning my guns. WE already been thru the first 3 boxes (Soap, Ballot, Judicial) 4th is the ammo box and it's way past due. As usual Judicial always fell flat as usual.

Oh yeah, BTW, it's an "overhaul" of the govt, not an overthrow. Just as TJ said. "from time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants"

OK I will do that, with extra time on each side of the hour so libs don't try to count "wrong"

NOW,,, Don't bother me, I'm cleaning my guns. WE already been thru the first 3 boxes (Soap, Ballot, Judicial) 4th is the ammo box and it's way past due. As usual Judicial always fell flat as usual.

Oh yeah, BTW, it's an "overhaul" of the govt, not an overthrow. Just as TJ said. "from time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants"
Law and Order marathon on WE TV.

I will be working. I have no intention of watching the drooling pedophile shit show.

Forum List

Back