Golly, Biden mishandling COVID worse than thought

The right move is do nothing. Make the vax available and remove all federal advice/mandates about anything. This has to run its course like a flu. It will do that regardless of stupid mask and distancing crap. This is all just a manufactured crisis that Democrats refuse to waste.

I know a lot of people who have checked out since 2020, geezus christ my friend's beautiful niece who was straight as an arrow, educated, good job, 27 years old blew her head off the other day. Apparently Hawaii isn't enough right, WTF? I know a lot of old folk who checked out since, I mean bunches. You ask me some were parachute jumping, they want no part of it. What I want to know is, how many people have died because of the circumstances surrounding COVID? I'll bet it exceeds the real number of COVID deaths.

60% of me says a plan for a reduction in population is behind all of this, I've felt that way since the beginning. That or mother Earth is fighting us off, we're just carrying it out for her.

Here's how shit works.

Reagan is why you're useless.

Recession is Bush's fault even though Demonicrats controlled congress and the worst of it occurred on Obama's watch.
Trump's success was Obama's doing.

COVID was Trump's fault. And when that CLEARLY FAILS because leftists are so fucking dishonest and cowardly...........

COVID is Republican's fault.
Actually that about sums it up.

Joe Biden is the Super Spreader In a chief.

He is inviting tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals to come to the US so he can spread them around the country.
This isn't true.

Immigrants routinely get observed and tested at the border. Those who test positive for Covid get treated; those who don't can still get the vaccine exactly as easily as you or I can.

But even if, say, a thousand get free every day and sprint across the landscape (which they don't), and none of them get vaccinated (even though they can), for an entire year (which is twice as long as we've had the vaccines), that would add up to what, 365,000 unvaccinated immigrants roaming our streets? That's not enough to make a dent in a nation of 325,000,000, fewer than half of whom are fully vaccinated.

It's not the immigrants.

I know a lot of people who have checked out since 2020, geezus christ my friend's beautiful niece who was straight as an arrow, educated, good job, 27 years old blew her head off the other day. Apparently Hawaii isn't enough right, WTF? I know a lot of old folk who checked out since, I mean bunches. You ask me some were parachute jumping, they want no part of it. What I want to know is, how many people have died because of the circumstances surrounding COVID? I'll bet it exceeds the real number of COVID deaths.

60% of me says a plan for a reduction in population is behind all of this, I've felt that way since the beginning. That or mother Earth is fighting us off, we're just carrying it out for her.
"Excluding deaths directly associated with COVID-19, an estimated 63,700–162,400 more persons than expected died from other causes."

Clearly Trump must have been the better option in PROG, if not real life. This stuff is seasonal evidenced by data, however.......

08/03/2020 new US cases: 57,487
08/03/2021 new US cases: 104,758

Note: 08/03/2020 was on a Monday, a day where case counts are high.

Looks like Xiden lost.

Forum List

Back