Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
No more cash
Driving range closed
Have to call. No more walk ons
Cups are turned upside down. No more pulling flags. Just grab your ball
16 minutes between tee offs.

Rachel Maddow who has shameful behaviors of her own, tried to shame Idaho's Brad Little for not shutting the state down

I bet she has a sack of potato's back at the hooch from idaho

I'll play golf in your honor mañana Rachel

Last edited:
She's an elitist bitch who thinks she knows everything.

Fuck her (and I don't mean literally.....I puke at the thought).

A local course outside Pittsburgh (Butler's) announced last week that it was implementing a similar deal. Reserve Tee Times and pay in advance, show up, get your carts and play. Carts to be "sanitized" between uses. No human contact outside your own posse.

Since then, however, the Governor has issued a "stay at home" order, demanding that non-essential businesses close (major exception: beer stores). But we can still go for walks and hikes, and presumably bike rides.

Rachel who?

A local course outside Pittsburgh (Butler's) announced last week that it was implementing a similar deal. Reserve Tee Times and pay in advance, show up, get your carts and play. Carts to be "sanitized" between uses. No human contact outside your own posse.

Since then, however, the Governor has issued a "stay at home" order, demanding that non-essential businesses close (major exception: beer stores). But we can still go for walks and hikes, and presumably bike rides.

Rachel who?
That would be Rachel Madcow, the he/she on MSNBC. I guess the only positive? thing you could say about her/him is that he/she would appear to have more balls (literally) than any of the MEN on MSNBC......

No more cash
Driving range closed
Have to call. No more walk ons
Cups are turned upside down. No more pulling flags. Just grab your ball
16 minutes between tee offs.

Rachel Maddow who has shameful behaviors of her own, tried to shame Idaho's Brad Little for not shutting the state down

I bet she has a sack of potato's back at the hooch from idaho

I'll play golf in your honor mañana Rachel
All of those states have areas that are very rural and have low populations, so I can see why they might be taking it county by county. Here in Maine, the majority of cases are in our major city, Portland, in the southern part of the state, but the counties with few people and no cases have the same measures in place. It's because we travel. And because we travel, probably all the states should be consistent with the social distancing measures. And I say that as someone living in a county with NO cases, who has had my life entirely disrupted and my hours cut. Only if everyone is pulling in the same direction will this work.

I don't care if they shut down the schools and hospitals ... but, if they start frakking with golf, things are getting serious.

98db36aa443743e47f56712f188ff0b9.jpg

Forum List

Back