Golden State Warriors Boycott White House

They already passed the background when the visited the real POTUS Obama.

With the thugs the jug-eared Kenyan was letting in the WH, I doubt there were any checks.
Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youre like no one at all.

I'm white, male, and over 21.

That's all that matters.
It doesnt matter. All that tells me is you are a full grown recessive monkey thats upset he couldnt make the NBA because genetically he cant hang.

I've never cared for BBall even though I was born and raised in the home state of the NBA HOF.
Thats mildly interesting. I didnt ask for your life history.

Excellent. The kess Thugs we can have anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the better; and the NBA is populated with nothing but Thugs.

The NBA ceased being real basketball long ago, I'll watch college ball but they can have that farce they play in the NBA. Better yet...go watch high school basketball, enthusiasm, spirit and real b-ball

SassyIrishLass

That'll show 'em.

Indeed, good for you for taking a stand against the damn pesky constitution.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

Their choosing not to go, and they aren't. What's the problem?

Do you know WHY? they're boycotting?

Do you understand the ramifications?

No, of course you don't.

Damn knee jerk politics could kill us all.

Excellent. The kess Thugs we can have anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the better; and the NBA is populated with nothing but Thugs.

The NBA ceased being real basketball long ago, I'll watch college ball but they can have that farce they play in the NBA. Better yet...go watch high school basketball, enthusiasm, spirit and real b-ball

SassyIrishLass

That'll show 'em.

Indeed, good for you for taking a stand against the damn pesky constitution.

[emoji849]

Where did I do that you stupid son of a bitch? Be exact and don't waddle off after being outed as a liar

And I told you to cease paging me to threads.

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

No, of course you don't.

I could care less if they go, no skin off my back.

No, of course you don't.

Me either but Trump should have just said whatever.

No, of course you don't.

Too bad drumpf isnt adult enough to have the same attitude.

*yawn* much ado about nothing. There are lots of significant things going on that require our attention. Teams going or not going to the White House is at the bottom of the list.

upload_2017-9-23_17-59-51.png

Wow the dumb racist Democrats are even destroying the NBA lol

Good point. The half-white fake ghetto crowd is going to ruin the Golden Goose for all the real inner city "students". They will not like going to real work.

Obammy, curry, kapernuts & many other half-half making lotsa noise. Ghetto man is "all in" till he realizes the checks stopped and half-half obammy is wind-surfing with all-white billionaires in Europe. The rich suburb half-half can afford to talk...will they pick up the tab for true ghetto homies? Not a chance.

Last edited:
These clowns are too dumb to understand that no one cares what they do, or say.

They only matter while they've got a ball in their hands. That's it.

What I find amusing is these sports stars and Hollywood celebrities want to get political which they have every right to do but then they act shocked and surprised when they get blowback over it. They need to realize that just because they have lots twitter followers or lots of people buy their music, watch their TV show or go to their movies doesn't mean they share their political views to be sure there are a great many who do but there are also a great many who don't and they don't seem to understand that.

Wow the dumb racist Democrats are even destroying the NBA lol

Good point. The half-white fake ghetto crowd is going to ruin the Golden Goose for all the real inner city "students". They will not like going to real work.

Obammy, curry, kapernuts & many other half-half making lotsa noise. Ghetto man is "all in" till he realizes the checks stopped and half-half obammy is wind-surfing with all-white billionaires in Europe. The rich suburb half-half can afford to talk...will they pick up the tab for true ghetto homies? Not a chance.
Why do you white monkeys never seem to know what you are talking about? First off Curry isnt half white and even if he was lots of half and half Blacks go into the hood to help.

Inner-view with ‘white-balled’ NBA star Mahmoud Abdul Rauf

What I find amusing is these sports stars and Hollywood celebrities want to get political which they have every right to do but then they act shocked and surprised when they get blowback over it. They need to realize that just because they have lots twitter followers or lots of people buy their music, watch their TV show or go to their movies doesn't mean they share their political views to be sure there are a great many who do but there are also a great many who don't and they don't seem to understand that.
False conclusion.

No one was shocked whites were such snowflakes.

False conclusion.

No one was shocked whites were such snowflakes.
You put even more stupid in this shorter sentence than the last time you replied to me congrats.

I've never understood why anyone would actually want to tour visit or even go to the Whitehouse. I also don't watch the NBA

Forum List

Back