Gold soars past $2,100 to new record — and analysts don't expect it to stop there

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Historically, as the dollar weakens, the price of gold increases.
And when the value of the dollar strengthens, gold prices fall.
Yes .
A standard solid trading strategy .
But Silver has far greater potential --- am a big holder in physical ( investment ) and paper ( trading ).
For starters, the current ratio between the two is wrong and that alone underlines its potential . But when the $ takes the enormous dive , that is when you can start really laughing .
Eyes up to the sky . UAPs and Silver .

Small wonder seeing how the dollar has decreased in value by 16% since 2020.....I'm surprised gold languished this long.
It is well known that precious metal markets are manipulated and none worse than Silver .
But you can still trade short term without fears even if investment returns are held back and sometimes for many years

Gold soars past $2,100 to new record — and analysts don't expect it to stop there
Gold prices are expected to remain above $2,000 levels next year amid geopolitical uncertainty, a likely weaker U.S. dollar and possible rate cuts by the Fed.

Remote : Mon, 04 Dec 2023 02:31:28 G
Local : 2023-12-04(Monday) 03 : 31 : 28

Found via NicerApp WebOS

Feel free to issue predictions as to how high it might go according to you, i'm interested (and a total noob in all economic matters) ;)
Whoever scooped up most of the gold were the insiders 20 years ago while it was still holding steady at $300 an ounce.

Everyone who wasn't in a coma knows it was pushing $2,000 the first time in 2008, but it never went back below $1500.

This was planned.

The big question is will it go all the way to $5k or even $10,000 like some predict and will it eventually crash the US dollar?
Can it be manipulated as it was, I believe, 20 years ago ?

Imo.....Gold won't be a good investment until it goes back below $700 or $800 an ounce.....I'd stick with real estate.

Last edited:
But Silver has far greater potential
I've been hearing for decades about the "potential" for Silver prices to take off and the sky is the limit.
The only time that ever happened was around 1980 when the wealthy Hunt brothers invested billions into Silver in order to corner the market. Silver prices went thru the roof for a few months until the US government got involved and suspended trading in Silver.
Silver prices dropped like a rock in 1 day and the billionaire Hunt brothers almost went bankrupt.
Silver prices then went back to being steady and slow to increase in price.

Imo.....Gold won't be a good investment until it goes back below $700 or $800 an ounce.....I'd stick with real estate.

More chance of you flying by flapping your arms than that happening .
There are scenarios of Silver at up to $600 which on a much lowered usual ratio versus Gold of 50:1 puts Gold at $30 000 .
Have a check how much Gold China and Russia hold and their buying figures over the last few years .
Now wind up your brain and glimpse likely events

More chance of you flying by flapping your arms than that happening .
There are scenarios of Silver at up to $600 which on a much lowered usual ratio versus Gold of 50:1 puts Gold at $30 000 .
Have a check how much Gold China and Russia hold and their buying figures over the last few years .
Now wind up your brain and glimpse likely events
So why did gold rise after 9/11 and the Iraq War genius ?

So why did gold rise after 9/11 and the Iraq War genius ?
Why do you think ?
Quite an easy one as a starter .

Now tell us how your comment and its obvious answer bear any relation to the thread discussion .
Because it does not .

Yes , my Mensa score puts me in that bracket but don't be frightened . I will not bite . Much .

Remember when Germany wanted their gold and we wouldn't give it to them?
Why do you think ?
Quite an easy one as a starter .

Now tell us how your comment and its obvious answer bear any relation to the thread discussion .
Because it does not .

Yes , my Mensa score puts me in that bracket but don't be frightened . I will not bite . Much .
Not one person I ever came across
has ever acknowledged it.

Forum List

Back