Godspeed Bootneck

The%20Salute.jpg

If the Talaban knew how funny Bootneck was they would just surrender and have a good time.

I am sure he would rather make them laugh than kill them but the idiot rock throwers just won't give him the option.

Yeah JW, it's a shame fanatics like these can't chill out and enjoy living their gift of life, instead of a life of such hate and then being talked into blowing themselves and others into Oblivion.

Friend of mine just got back from Baghdad, and another one coming back in a few months, both signed up as civilians after their military service, for a 13 month tour.

Bootneck is another true hero and patriot, and saying, 'another one to be proud of', is an understatement.

A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!" The blind man replies, "Just looking around."

A blonde and a redhead met in a bar after work for a drink, and were watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owed. The redhead said "I can't take this, you're my friend"

The blonde said "No! A bet's a bet".

So the redhead said "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money"

The blonde replied "well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"

I do not visit these kind of threads too often because I now the reality of what Bootneck is experiencing, and in the end only he can deal with it.

But God dam I thank him for putting his ass, and more importantly mind, on the line for us.

There are no Oscars for what you do, but you know what you did Marine.

And as a fucking squid do you know how hard it was for me to type the word "Marine"?

I do not visit these kind of threads too often because I now the reality of what Bootneck is experiencing, and in the end only he can deal with it.

But God dam I thank him for putting his ass, and more importantly mind, on the line for us.

There are no Oscars for what you do, but you know what you did Marine.

And as a fucking squid do you know how hard it was for me to type the word "Marine"?

As we thank all those who risk their lives for the rest of us, JW. I'm sure you'll be in for a Marine hug when he gets back from his current assignment! :lol:

Oh, and I know what you mean when you say how hard it was to say 'Marine'. I'm a cherry berry (Para) and count yourself lucky...you don't have to live with him when he's on leave! Fucking gravel bellies! :cool:

Forum List

Back