God's punishment for serial murder? Argentinian pro-abortion leader dies during abortion procedure

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It looks like Cod intervened and decided about the fate of a mass murder.

Spanish language media reported last Sunday that radical pro-abortion supporter Maria de Valle Gonzalez Lopez died during what she labeled her “dream” abortion operation. She was 23 years old and was the leader of the Radical Youth in the La Paz municipality in the province of Mendoza. Her death has sparked a fierce debate about abortion in Argentina and led for calls for women to know that the procedure can sometimes carry serious risks

images

Her life and memory will be erased as the article says.

She simply does not fit a useful Left wing narrative anymore

It is as if she never was

Ironically, she aborted her existence.

Her life and memory will be erased as the article says.

She simply does not fit a useful Left wing narrative anymore

It is as if she never was

Ironically, she aborted her existence.

She supported mass murder and is guilty of brutally death more as100,000 humans

I worked in a hospital blood bank in my early years, we had a patient that took 47 units of blood, before the doctor was able to stop the hemoraging, from a botched abortion.... A very difficult abortion to perform....

She did survive, but it was a real ordeal....very scary for us in the blood bank because we ran out of her blood type, so we had to give her O-negative packed cells which is a universal blood type, and we had run out of that too!

God forbid if we had a car accident victim or gunshot wound victim that needed blood asap....luckily we didnt....

I have never prayed so hard in my life for this woman and for the doctor's hands taking care of her.... Everyone I worked with in the blood bank, were also praying for her...

This woman had an ectopic pregnancy....baby was growing in her fallopian tube instead of her uterus, which had to be aborted because it is automatic death of the mother and the baby as it grows.... The only option is to try to save the mother's life by removing the fallopian tube altogether, leaving her with the other fallopian tube to pass an egg from the ovary to the uterus....so some day she may be able to have another child in the future....

Anyway, your thread reminded me of one of the scariest days of my life.

Planned Parenthood recently admitted Margaret Sanger was a racist trying to eradicate the black race.

Currently, about 86% of abortion centers are strategically located in black neighborhoods

But Blacks think that they are being eradicated by white police officers when really millions have been snuffed out via abortion.

The Left never left the KKK.

Planned Parenthood recently admitted Margaret Sanger was a racist trying to eradicate the black race.
Really?

From all that I've read, Sanger was against abortion.... She was for poor women being educated on how babies are created, women's cycles, when they are likely fertile, and when they are not.... So that poor families didn't all have 8 to 12 kid's mouths to feed, that they could not afford to feed....

Rich and educated women were already knowledgeable and were practicing birth control...planning their parenthood.

The poor women were having children by the dozen, or until childbirth killed them..... And nope, it was not just black families, there were a lot of poor white women having babies by the near dozen that her programs educated as well.

I've been researching my ancestry for nearly two years now, and my white family ancestors were part of that History of 10 kids in a family, or kids until a great grandma died from childbirthing.... and my grandpa married again to continue having another ten with a new younger wife.

Forum List

Back