God Help Michigan

This is who "we" reelected

"Drag queens make everything better"???

wtf glasses.gif

View attachment 724944
Democrats in the YouTube comments said she won by 10 Points because "Republicans took the bait" and made "morality" an issue. If that's true, and the People are with sexual perverts grooming our children, then I guess it's over.

I'd like to believe it's name recognition and lazy, ignorant voters

View attachment 724944
I do not believe these animals were reelected, I am all but positive they cracked wide open the formula for mass fraud within the voting systems of the states long ago, and that doesn't even take into consideration the tens of millions of wetbacks illegally voting in our elections via the obscenity called vote by mail! I cannot precisely prove anything beyond the obvious wetback voting, but I do not need to, all exit polling from this past weeks midterms indicated 75-80% of all voters were angry at Biden and the democrats direction in governing, yet we are supposed to believe that that 75-80% just turned around and gave a pedophile with a middle 30's approval rating the greatest midterm result in nearly fifty fucking years???

I am not even close to that gullible....

View attachment 724940

Nothing will change . . . until we go to war to change it. Until then, they will continue to murder, mutilate, brainwash and gaslight our children. If the lives, bodies and minds of our children are not the hill to die on then there is no hill . . . only cowardice waiting to be reflected in every mirror into which we gaze.

I do not believe these animals were reelected, I am all but positive they cracked wide open the formula for mass fraud within the voting systems of the states long ago, and that doesn't even take into consideration the tens of millions of wetbacks illegally voting in our elections via the obscenity called vote by mail! I cannot precisely prove anything beyond the obvious wetback voting, but I do not need to, all exit polling from this past weeks midterms indicated 75-80% of all voters were angry at Biden and the democrats direction in governing, yet we are supposed to believe that that 75-80% just turned around and gave a pedophile with a middle 30's approval rating the greatest midterm result in nearly fifty fucking years???

I am not even close to that gullible....

The evidence of fraud showed up early in the midterm election. There were erratic spikes and anomalies that could be seen in some state's election counts. Those are documented in realtime data.

But after the counting stopped in states like Arizona, Nevada, etc., it looked like whomever or whatever is perpetrating the fraud honed or fine-tuned whatever algorithm they're using to commit it. So it's almost like they're picking off seats one at a time. Nevada restarted their count tonight and the Senate seat was just called for the Democrat 481,659 - 476,676. I think they maintained just enough of a level of fraud to keep the blue count slightly above the red count, nothing drastic or noticeable so as to arouse any suspicion.

Next up is the Arizona Governor's race that also resumed the count tonight. Just watch: They'll do the same damned thing. Then if they can get away with it, they'll do the same thing for the remaining seats in other states when they resume their counts, right down the line. This is pretty fucked up. Our election system has been corrupted

The evidence of fraud showed up early in the midterm election. There were erratic spikes and anomalies that could be seen in some state's election counts. Those are documented in realtime data.

But after the counting stopped in states like Arizona, Nevada, etc., it looked like whomever or whatever is perpetrating the fraud honed or fine-tuned whatever algorithm they're using to commit it. So it's almost like they're picking off seats one at a time. Nevada restarted their count tonight and the Senate seat was just called for the Democrat 481,659 - 476,676. I think they maintained just enough of a level of fraud to keep the blue count slightly above the red count, nothing drastic or noticeable so as to arouse any suspicion.

Next up is the Arizona Governor's race that also resumed the count tonight. Just watch: They'll do the same damned thing. Then if they can get away with it, they'll do the same thing for the remaining seats in other states when they resume their counts, right down the line. This is pretty fucked up. Our election system has been corrupted
She is right at the top of their list, they will not tolerate her shuttering that border, and she led every single poll against Hobbs outside the margins of error, the nearest Hobbs was to her in any poll was 4.5 pts!

She is right at the top of their list, they will not tolerate her shuttering that border, and she led every single poll against Hobbs outside the margins of error, the nearest Hobbs was to her in any poll was 4.5 pts!

The counting in Arizona is still ongoing. Look at that perfect steal: No matter how many votes Lake gets, the algorithm maintains an almost flawless tracking lead for Hobbs. It's almost magnificent, if you don't consider the fact that we're witnessing a computer-generated theft of an American election.

Hats off to those Democrats. They've finally perfected the art of stealing elections.

arizona.jpg

watch what is going on in CA
they are still "counting"
they will put pelosi back in the speaker's seat by next week
what the dems do is delay the count until they know how many ballots they need to win(steal)

Of course it is. But they "won" Biden.

Maybe they should keep "winning"

The counting in Arizona is still ongoing. Look at that perfect steal: No matter how many votes Lake gets, the algorithm maintains an almost flawless tracking lead for Hobbs. It's almost magnificent, if you don't consider the fact that we're witnessing a computer-generated theft of an American election.

Hats off to those Democrats. They've finally perfected the art of stealing elections.

View attachment 725001

Ain't that something?

View attachment 724940
I just heard Democrats are also taking control back of the MI state government? Is that true? House and Senate? I wonder if that proposal we had on the ballot 2 years ago had anything to do with that. It said no more gerrymandering. So did Republicans lose their unfair control of our state government because we put an end to gerrymandering? That would be wonderful. If Rick Snyder was governor I have no doubt MI would have been a state that banned abortion. Extremists.

Here's an interesting thing I heard. Detroit doesn't have one black rep. I think Talib and Shri Tanadar are the reps for Detroit. And the major is white. Weird huh?

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer won a second term. And it appears she’ll have a friendly Legislature after Democrats claimed to win control of the Michigan House and Senate for the first time since 1984.

Democrats in the YouTube comments said she won by 10 Points because "Republicans took the bait" and made "morality" an issue. If that's true, and the People are with sexual perverts grooming our children, then I guess it's over.

I'd like to believe it's name recognition and lazy, ignorant voters
Nope. People of MI had a clear choice. Common sense gun regulations, infrastructure spending, believe science and election results, environment is important, and pro choice.

MI is a liberal state. Republicans had gerrymandered our state for 40 years. I can't believe how huge this is. I'm so happy. Republicans taught me a long time ago local politics are more important than national. If you want to enact change, do it at a local level.

Forum List

Back