Go Woke, Go Broke. Do you get it now?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Democrat voters, you have been played. Especially those of you who are below median US income. You have REALLY been played. Minorities, step aside while the really important people pour into the country and start taking a share of YOUR BENEFITS. Not to mention doubling the cost to fill your tank, put food on the table, higher mortgage rates, just about everything. And yet what do they do? They keep pushing their stupid self serving melodramas that bash Donald Trump. How is that helping YOU?

We all know whats going on and it's not what you say.

Democrat voters, you have been played. Especially those of you who are below median US income. You have REALLY been played. Minorities, step aside while the really important people pour into the country and start taking a share of YOUR BENEFITS. Not to mention doubling the cost to fill your tank, put food on the table, higher mortgage rates, just about everything. And yet what do they do? They keep pushing their stupid self serving melodramas that bash Donald Trump. How is that helping YOU?
1654913168119.png

We all know whats going on and it's not what you say.
Uh-huh... so when the checks stop coming, I'm sure all the minorities and dirt poor Americans everywhere will remain peaceful. Oh, wait, I forgot, we can just keep printing more dollars - forever. At the current rate of influx, by the time the next president puts a stop to the flow, we'll have around 8-10 MILLION illegals, on top of the millions who are already here. Anyone who can't see this effort for what it is is in for a massive wake-up call soon.

I got that a long time ago! ;)And I'm not alone understanding this!

Go Woke, Go Broke. Do you get it now?​

They like everyone on earth knows your culture is trash ghetto garbage. Dindu nuffin we waz kangs
What we know is your KKKulture is racist trash.

Do you like paying $5 to $6 for a gallon of gas?
I know that gas would cost me more in Europe and that we would be paying the same price if not more if trump was president.

Uh-huh... so when the checks stop coming, I'm sure all the minorities and dirt poor Americans everywhere will remain peaceful. Oh, wait, I forgot, we can just keep printing more dollars - forever. At the current rate of influx, by the time the next president puts a stop to the flow, we'll have around 8-10 MILLION illegals, on top of the millions who are already here. Anyone who can't see this effort for what it is is in for a massive wake-up call soon.
Like I said, this is world wide.

Why don't you hand out your charts to poor people struggling to feed their kids? Then they will understand that everything is fine.

Why don't you open your eyes? The "non woke" states are impoverished. According to you...they should be rolling in money. But somehow, they can't afford to elevate their own folks above the poverty line.

Forum List

Back